Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Jobs

Im doing Roofing apprentiaship but hoping to do Plastering soon

Yeah what you tring to do? Learn trade by trade and basically try and learn everything?

I'm currently doing Carpentry (Site work) but i'm thinking about doing Joinery(Workshop)

I think i''ll do at least another 2 years Site work though!

I'm at 6th form don't reli have a job; however; I work for this traffic control company sometimes and I work at Highfiled Road hahaha  :lol:  what a shithole!

Designer/part time signature maker!!!! ;)

Pipes i do the designs for the national traffic control centre!!! Is it the same one you work for??

I'm at 6th form don't reli have a job; however; I work for this traffic control company sometimes and I work at Highfiled Road hahaha  :lol:  what a shithole!

Designer/part time signature maker!!!! ;)

Pipes i do the designs for the national traffic control centre!!! Is it the same one you work for??

Wouldn't have thought so - the company I work for is called CTM and does security and traffic management at stuff like Glastonbury,V,God's Kitchen,Coventry,S'oton& Leeds Matches etc...

Im doing Roofing apprentiaship but hoping to do Plastering soon

Yeah what you tring to do? Learn trade by trade and basically try and learn everything?

I'm currently doing Carpentry (Site work) but i'm thinking about doing Joinery(Workshop)

I think i''ll do at least another 2 years Site work though!

I dunno really , i just want to do plastering it maybe hard work but alot of wedge :D

Guest Daniel

I aint got a job, got kicked out of college 6 months ago and since then, i just sat about and done nothing, this is the real life.

I got a job interview for the county council this monday, starting salary £13,000 a year for a 17 year old aint bad i spose, working on the p.cs and shit in county hall.

Hopefully ill get it. :)

Archived