Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mad biker

Connolly

weyhey so there are reasons to join Leicester!!

well pleased, long hard day at work and i get home to find we have dabbled in the transfer market and came out with two decent players, well done MA and the board for sanctioning the pennies involved!

weyhey so there are reasons to join Leicester!!

well pleased, long hard day at work and i get home to find we have dabbled in the transfer market and came out with two decent players, well done MA and the board for sanctioning the pennies involved!

Same ere :)

Been shovelling crap (Plaster) and i'm knackered, Well good news to end a bad day!

Might get Connolly on my shirt....:unsure:.....actually on second thoughts, I'm done when it comes to players names and shirts...

Whenever I do, The players leaves! :angry:

(Luckly I never had Dickhead on my shirt - I'd burn the shirt if I did though!

At least I had a loyal player on my shirt - Izzet!)

Guest Guest

Might we possibly have one poster on here who will actually congratulate MA and DB on this signing, and on their efforts throughout the summer in actually putting a squad together that will challenge for the title ???

Thought not

Might we possibly have one poster on here who will actually congratulate MA and DB on this signing, and on their efforts throughout the summer in actually putting a squad together that will challenge for the title ???

Thought not

You don't half moan alot! :rolleyes:

Wow i am so chuffed at today. Well done MA & DB! And sorry for doubting you Mad Biker. Connolly - squad number?

Id say number 11 for Connolly and 3 for Keown !(Only a Guess)

Archived