Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest mike charles

adams out!

Guest mike charles

i've had enough, 1st hignett, pressman, notw gemmil. i'm afraid micky has lost the plot. he didnt sign isaac, or mawene. :unsure:

wtf is he doing. he should get the sack, but he wont cos of the miracles he did with a "premeirship" side the last time we were promoted.

he needs to look at the

long term
future of the club. not just one seaon. now makin is here will canero not play? why is pressman back-up and not someone like logan? why is benjamin infront of wright?

he is just not good enough to be a decent manager.

Guest Daniel
I know, he doesnt really think about the future of the club.

What happens if this bunch of has beens gets us up?

He'll buy another load when we go up like last season?

You cant work it like that, but ill leave it to him.

I just posted that in another section, dont say too much though, youll get abused mate, trust me.

I agree with a lot of that, except the fact you want him out. He'll still end up doing a decent job i think but he dont understand the long term, nor does he have a youth policy. Benjamin ahead of Wright is criminal. And Pressman.. well what else can you say :(

I know, he doesnt really think about the future of the club.

What happens if this bunch of has beens gets us up?

He'll buy another load when we go up like last season?

You cant work it like that, but ill leave it to him.

I just posted that in another section, dont say too much though, youll get abused mate, trust me.

yeah i know, but i'm coming out and saying that "mike charles" is me. now i got some support that micky aint as good as ppl say he is B)

Guest Daniel

So basically you logged out because you didnt want to post your honest opinion.

This is what i think is sad about this place, people being afraid to post there opinions because people will probably abuse them.

Dont worry mate, say what you think and people can say all they like to you, everyone has there own reasons for opinions and i agree with you on this one.

i've had enough, 1st hignett, pressman, notw gemmil. i'm afraid micky has lost the plot. he didnt sign isaac, or mawene.  :unsure:

wtf is he doing. he should get the sack, but he wont cos of the miracles he did with a "premeirship" side the last time we were promoted.

he needs to look at the 

long term
future of the club. not just one seaon. now makin is here will canero not play? why is pressman back-up and not someone like logan? why is benjamin infront of wright?

I think you have to start from the premise that MA knows more about football than all us lot added together you only have to look at his record ok he hasn't proved himself in the Premier but hey we're 1st Division rubbish now..

He sure as hell knows the facts about why he does or doesn't sign someone, it could be their attitude, their wage demands, their availability (galavanting half way across the globe to play friendly internationals for teams we've never heard of, their medical history (yeh I know about Morris but he's got a medical team that advises him) and any number of other things hey they could be just not good enough in his opinion.

As for the likes of Hignett and Gillespie et al well he had to take some risks when we went up last time.

Pressman is cheap in this league with a wealth of experience and SW fans think he's still got a lot going for him and they were dissappionted to see him go.

Now Gemmil yeh Everton fans say he's rubbish but that was in the Premier. I remember Billy McKinley playing for us on loan against Crystal Palace under Taylor and he was appalling, but Micky got the best out of him. It doesn't always work but I believe MA continues to deserve our whole hearted support. Hells Bells even Arsenal fans moan at Wenger, MU fans moan at Fergie, at no football club will you find ALL fans agreeing with everything a manager does, that's what so good about footy.

But not agreeing with everything they do does not mean they deserve the sack.

Rant Over

:huh::o;):P:D :lol: :rolleyes: <_< :):angry::(:unsure::blink::ph34r: :w00t: :?:

But not

i've had enough, 1st hignett, pressman, notw gemmil. i'm afraid micky has lost the plot. he didnt sign isaac, or mawene.  :unsure:

he needs to look at the 

long term

I agree with what you are saying but he really shouldn't be sacked, no way.

he needs to look at the 

long term

I personally don't think he's done anything to warrant the sack. He got us promoted against all odds - Then we were relegated as expected, although we really should have stayed up given the positions we were in....

If he gets us promoted next season, I'm sure he'll be seen as a 'god' again......

adams must stay in my opinion , when we are top at xmas will there still be the bloody tommy wright , benjamin debate ..........adams is in charge and can pick who he likes

adams must stay in my opinion , when we are top at xmas will there still be the bloody tommy wright , benjamin debate ..........adams is in charge and can pick who he likes

neither benji or wright should or will be near the first team any way

adams must stay in my opinion , when we are top at xmas will there still be the bloody tommy wright , benjamin debate

Yes, i refuse to stop after 3 years :rolleyes: <_<

in another 3 years we may have a wright / owen debate for england ;)

I think every point you make is shit, basically. He's barely put a foot wrong, and you people don't seem to realise real life isn't like Championship Manager.

You complain that McKinley was released. But then cry that Gemmil is being trialed. Do you have any idea how ****ing stupid you sound? McKinley's reputation was even worse than Gemmils when he came in, but now he's seen as a god? Yet we give Gemmil a trial, and Mickey's being an idiot?

Then another point, is that the trialists who didn't perform (Isaac, Mawene) weren't signed?? What?? You think we should have signed them even though they're rubbish, but complain that we signed rubbish players like Hignett?

I just don't understand what you people want.

I think every point you make is shit, basically. He's barely put a foot wrong, and you people don't seem to realise real life isn't like Championship Manager.

You complain that McKinley was released. But then cry that Gemmil is being trialed. Do you have any idea how ****ing stupid you sound? McKinley's reputation was even worse than Gemmils when he came in, but now he's seen as a god? Yet we give Gemmil a trial, and Mickey's being an idiot?

Then another point, is that the trialists who didn't perform (Isaac, Mawene) weren't signed?? What?? You think we should have signed them even though they're rubbish, but complain that we signed rubbish players like Hignett?

i agree with your post , there are so many moaners on here .........its like being locked up with the missus

Hi Guys.

If you ever get fed up with Micky, we'll have him back like a shot on the sunny south coast. B)

He's still a god down here. Stick by him, he'll not let you down.

Respect to any of ya who played in the fans game in Burgess Hill on Sunday.

A credit to your club!

Best Wishes for the season (Except 2 games perhaps) ;O)

I can't believe people are slating adams. The guy has done an excellent job for city and even if he was sacked we wouldn't be able to replace him with anyone better. The constant moaning about the older players that are being brought in is completely unwarranted. When we were promoted from the first division the last time our best players were izzet, taggart, mckinlay, elliot, deane and dickov - all approaching or well into their thirties. and lets admit it, we were promoted with ease.

I get so annoyed with people complaining about the youngsters who are not given a chance. If they were good enough they would play. Derby played a youthful team last season and nearly ended up relegated. I expect this season we will see younger players in the likes of heath, morris, canero, stewart and wright but we need experience if we are to get out of this division.

Im supporting adams fully. When Im at the walkers ill cheer city and adams on as much as i can. If any of you so called supporters choose to boo then thats your choice but i think you should seriouly question your reasoning.

he needs to look at the 

long term

i dotn want him to get the sack, he should be given time, but i dont like the way he is running the club. he policy is not right.

fair doo's. i think like-wise

Guest Daniel

Yeah, your getting mixed feelings like me.

One minute i want him to get the sack, and then i think actually lets give him longer, i dont know if he knows what hes doing but ill give him 10 games and see how it goes, it should be good, and the next big thing would be the signings he makes if we get promoted, he couldnt repeat last year and bring in has-beens.

That's why you wanted him sacked? :huh:

i agree with your post , there are so many moaners on here .........its like being locked up with the missus

see what i mean, i had to disguise myself, its my opnion. i think the way he is running the club is not right for the long term. so you are happy with signign players that will last a year?

i meant when he said everything i say is shit.

Guest Daniel

I know, we should be entitled to opinions without cocky answers but we aint going to get that so just keep saying what you think and ignore it, im doing that from now on. :P

i meant when he said everything i say is shit.

That didn't make any sense at all.

Archived