Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

Tommy Wright

I think he will because he had to stay behind with Corky and Jordan

Jordan crossed the ball in and Tommy had lose Keown and volly it in it was awesome

Corky said to him as they were walking off you finish like that all week and you've got a chance of starting on sat. I was pleased as he looked the buisness and a handful for any defence although he didn't play that well against Bengal

Guest Daniel

Brilliant, ive always been a big fan of Tommy Wright.

He looks excellent when ive sen him and he's scored at intrnetional level so he cant be bad. ;)

Guest Guest

Wright won't start on saturday, but I think he hasn't done himself any harm with the pre-season he's had. If he knuckles down then he could be our young superstar this season along with Stearman hopefully.

Corky said to him as they were walking off you finish like that all week and you've got a chance of starting on sat.

I doubt that very much. Dublin and Connolly are better than Wright, you can't argue with that.

I bet you he wont even be on the bench, Benjamin and Blake are ahead of him, tradegy.

blake and benjamin have scored more gols then tommy at this level. So why should tommy wright be in front of blake or benjamin. he should jsut take his chace when he gets it to proove himself.

Wright is better than the other 3 jokers calling themselves strikers though.

I bet you he wont even be on the bench, Benjamin and Blake are ahead of him, tradegy.

If he picks Benjamin ahead of Wright I'll be very disapointed but I can understand him picking Blake instead.

blake is a better option than wright without doubt , if tommy gets his chance he must take it , ive not seen a lot of evidence he is a top striker

Guest Daniel

Id sooner have Wright than Blake.

Wright is someone that wants to be at this club, loves the club and would do the very best he could week in week out to get us promoted.

Id sooner have Wright than Blake.

Wright is someone that wants to be at this club, loves the club and would do the very best he could week in week out to get us promoted.

what makes you think blake doesn.t. he wouldnt of signed if he didnt want to play for the club, or he would of chosen sunderland.

blake is at the moment a better option. he is a proven international ffs!

Wright is a leicester born lad. He supports us. He will be more commited. Blake is not proven. You can't even call him a has been because he has never been anything! And i wouldn't call 4 goals in 23 wales caps proven!!

Guest Daniel

He doesnt love the club, he wasnt born in Leicester and he hasnt been fighting for his place in this club for over a year, i know that Wright will give 100% but will blake?

Bent never did, young players who love the club are normally good options, but dickov gave his all, i hope Blake will and prove me wrong.

He doesnt love the club, he wasnt born in Leicester and he hasnt been fighting for his place in this club for over a year, i know that Wright will give 100% but will blake?

Bent never did, young players who love the club are normally good options, but dickov gave his all, i hope Blake will and prove me wrong.

bit harsh on benty , i though bent was class , he was the only striker we had who could beat a player

Guest Daniel

He never gave 100%, if he did he'd be an amazing player.

He was skillfull and has an amazing first touch but never gave it his all.

It's not about who loves the club more and who will work the hardest!

It's about who will be better for the team, be more effective and who will score more goals. Blake will be better for us next season than Wright.

Blake is certainly proven at this level, you can't deny that looking at his record.

It's not about who loves the club more and who will work the hardest!

It's about who will be better for the team, be more effective and who will score more goals. Blake will be better for us next season than Wright.

Blake is certainly proven at this level, you can't deny that looking at his record.

egsacilly. imagine this. dublin is injured, so is scowy. city face plymouth to secure automatic promotion. only a win will do. there is great tension amongst the crowd. pymouth need a win to stay up. who would you play up front. tommy wright, or blake?

i'm also certain micky would choose blake over tommy wright anyday. beacause he is at the moment a better player and also proven at this level.

Archived