Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aleksz

Yuki Abe

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2140433,00.html

Foxes Swoop For Abe

Posted on: Tue 31 Aug 2010

Leicester City have signed Japanese international Yuki Abe from Urawa Reds as Paulo Sousa continues to bolster his squad before the transfer window slams shut at 6:00pm this evening.

Abe, 28, has been capped 49 times by Japan, and was an ever present during Japan's run to the second round of the World Cup in South Africa this summer.

City have agreed a deal with Abe's Japanese club Urawa Red Diamonds to bring the midfielder to the Walkers Stadium and he has now been granted a work permit giving him the all clear to complete his move to the Foxes.Abe has made nearly 400 career appearances in the J League for the Red Diamonds and JEF United Ichihara Chiba.

The midfielder has developed a reputation for scoring spectacular goals, and is particularly potent from dead ball situations.

Welcome Yuki. You follow in the footsteps of Paul Dickov and Max Gradel in the hallowed #22.

You will also be even further more unpopular is you keep Andy King out of the team, so you have a job on your hands my friend. :)

" Top " looks pleased with himself in that photo. A Sousa signing? Bollocks.

0,,10274~9014953,00.jpg

they look like twins!

No they don't. That's like saying Mandaric and Sousa look like twins because their both white.

I was wondering what happened to this signing. Thought it had gone tits up. Hopefully a good acquisition but I shall reserve judgement until I've seen him play.

Hopefully we've got a freekick master.

Welcome Yuki. You follow in the footsteps of Paul Dickov and Max Gradel in the hallowed #22.

You will also be even further more unpopular is you keep Andy King out of the team, so you have a job on your hands my friend. :)

" Top " looks pleased with himself in that photo. A Sousa signing? Bollocks.

Now now Rc, Paulo is here on the request of Top and his gang, I am sure Sousa won't have any gripes with this.

Guest BlueBrett
Could this be Abe's Odyssey? (Anyone remember that game?)

I hope he's got more about him than that gimpy little alien!

Looking forward to some of these 'spectacular goals'

No they don't. That's like saying Mandaric and Sousa look like twins because their both white.

I was wondering what happened to this signing. Thought it had gone tits up. Hopefully a good acquisition but I shall reserve judgement until I've seen him play.

Hopefully we've got a freekick master.

sousa's no where near white!

you must be colour blind to even think that o.O

but i did see him in the world cup games, looked solid apart from the holland game, but then again it's holland! and they only lost 1-0 down to another Sneijder goal!

so look's hopeful, and we'l see :D

Archived