Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

THAT Yuki Abe Throw-in

What the actual fook?! I really don't think he knew what he was doing! lol lol

At times its like he doesn't understand the rules of the game :S

Thought he played really well though, apart from that.

fook off he sounded shit like the rest of the team. Its like Waghorn, cant do anything wrong...

:rolleyes: ok then he was excellent, wish we had 11 players like him we wouldnt be in the Championship we would be in the Champions League. Better? :rolleyes:

How the fook can you judge a performance from listening to Stringer?

If you'd gone down tonight you may have a valid opinion, but you didn't, so you don't.

fook off he sounded shit like the rest of the team. Its like Waghorn, cant do anything wrong...

Yeah "sounded", jog on mate.

I don't really like pulling the "were you actually there?" card but he ran his socks off today and looked a proper asset in the middle. So he made a foul throw, almost every throw in Robbie Nielson takes he's extremely lucky not to get blown up for it.

How the fook can you judge a performance from listening to Stringer?

If you'd gone down tonight you may have a valid opinion, but you didn't, so you don't.

exactly my mate at work told me RL said Fryatt played well and "never stopped" at Swansea, anyone there would tell you he was awful and if Davies hadn't gone off injured he would of been subbed

I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that telling me to fook off as he sounded shit on the radio is quite pathetic really.

I wasn't telling you directly to fook off, the fact i didnt hear his name mentioned until the ball was given away by him tells its own story, Stringer bigging things up or not. The fact people think Abe and Waghorn are these messiahs is pathetic too.

Yeah "sounded", jog on mate.

I don't really like pulling the "were you actually there?" card but he ran his socks off today and looked a proper asset in the middle. So he made a foul throw, almost every throw in Robbie Nielson takes he's extremely lucky not to get blown up for it.

:rolleyes: I wasnt actually there i cant get to games living in Manchester with the hours i work unfortunately :( Just as you can have an opinion so can i, alright its not based on seeing it for myself but Stringer said he was a 6 performance, Smith gave him a 4. Doesn't make him seem like he was this real asset to me..

I wasn't telling you directly to fook off, the fact i didnt hear his name mentioned until the ball was given away by him tells its own story, Stringer bigging things up or not. The fact people think Abe and Waghorn are these messiahs is pathetic too.

:rolleyes: I wasnt actually there i cant get to games living in Manchester with the hours i work unfortunately :( Just as you can have an opinion so can i, alright its not based on seeing it for myself but Stringer said he was a 6 performance, Smith gave him a 4. Doesn't make him seem like he was this real asset to me..

Like I said mate - I don't like people getting overly snobbish about stuff like that. I lived in London for three years and rarely got to games then and even now I'm not a season ticket holder, can't afford one.

But if you're going to come on here and spout waffle about players with as much authority as you are without having actually seen them play then I don't think you've got a leg to stand on.

Nobody's talking about him like he's the Messiah at all. In fact I think over the last few weeks he's gotten a bit of a panning from impatient people who are judging him on performances when he's been ridiculously out of position. It's not like people like myself are calling him man of the match and saying he was legendary tonight.

But he was a solid asset in the middle of the park, he tackled reasonably well, found feet with his passing and added a bit of energy to the side. I don't see what your problem was. He was comfortably a 6 or 7 depending how generous someone is with their ratings.

Your opinion on the game is a bit like someone having an opinion on a book when they've only read the back cover. You can have one, but people won't take it seriously.

Like I said mate - I don't like people getting overly snobbish about stuff like that. I lived in London for three years and rarely got to games then and even now I'm not a season ticket holder, can't afford one.

But if you're going to come on here and spout waffle about players with as much authority as you are without having actually seen them play then I don't think you've got a leg to stand on.

Nobody's talking about him like he's the Messiah at all. In fact I think over the last few weeks he's gotten a bit of a panning from impatient people who are judging him on performances when he's been ridiculously out of position. It's not like people like myself are calling him man of the match and saying he was legendary tonight.

But he was a solid asset in the middle of the park, he tackled reasonably well, found feet with his passing and added a bit of energy to the side. I don't see what your problem was. He was comfortably a 6 or 7 depending how generous someone is with their ratings.

Thats fair enough, wasn't trying to come across like i was "spoutting waffle with authority" just didn't hear his name very much will tells me he wasn't involved. In the centre of the park from my experience of football that tells me you haven't had a big impact on the game. He sounded like a King performance from a season or so ago where he would go through the game without being involved.

The end of the day we are all here for the same thing, to support City and unfortunately my insights into the game do come from Mr Stringer who spends half the game talking shite but if i dont hear about a player it kind of shows he isn't involved. Will have a word with my Dad and see what he thought, he a season ticket holder and hasn't really made an opinion of him yet due to the fact he isn't getting played too much.

Sorry for any brutality i might have come across with it wasn't intentional Babylon, Craig and Finnegan :thumbup:

Archived