Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Asia Cup - Yuki Abe

Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni will be in Europe during december. He'll watch some players. ( Bundesliga, belgium, holland, Italy and UK )

Japan players who will go to Asian Cup will be in japan during Christmas to train with the team. No idea about Yuki.... Maybe he'll join later. ( because of the calendar of the team)

If he'll play in the Asian Cup, he will be on the bench. Something positive for the club, no ?

Japan coach Alberto Zaccheroni will be in Europe during december. He'll watch some players. ( Bundesliga, belgium, holland, Italy and UK )

Japan players who will go to Asian Cup will be in japan during Christmas to train with the team. No idea about Yuki.... Maybe he'll join later. ( because of the calendar of the team)

If he'll play in the Asian Cup, he will be on the bench. Something positive for the club, no ?

Not really, he's a star for us now. We would really miss him if we lost him for the whole month!

Surely you could do without him? Please??

Yes, we have better player than him in this position( no offense ). He is very good, i love Yuki.

Every japan coach tend to play Yasuhito Endo ( Osaka ) and japan captain Makoto Hasebe ( Wolsfburg ) in CM. We play 4-5-1 or 4-3-3.

No doubt Sven will already be looking for ways to strengthen the midfield. It's the only places where he hasn't made any chances, so I am expecting a new face or two come January.

Or it's because it's the place we're probably strongest....?

We need wingers, we still need a regular goal scoring forward and our entire back four is temporary. He's got more important things to worry about.

For free kick, someone can write someting in japanese in the tribune for him?

(阿部勇樹 フリーキック FK please). he'll understand i think :)

Mitsuo, sort us out with Keisuke Honda and Daisuke Matsui, please? We'll have Morimoto while you're at it! :D

For free kick, someone can write someting in japanese in the tribune for him?

(阿部勇樹 フリーキック FK please). he'll understand i think :)

I think alot of us are waiting to see him take a free kick. gallagher seems to have the priority every time. Fair enough he has scored one, but i think it can't harm us to let yuki have a couple of goes. if gallagher, floats one more over at 1 mile an hour i'll be a bit annoyed.

yuki all the way

阿部勇樹 フリーキック

I think alot of us are waiting to see him take a free kick. gallagher seems to have the priority every time. Fair enough he has scored one, but i think it can't harm us to let yuki have a couple of goes. if gallagher, floats one more over at 1 mile an hour i'll be a bit annoyed.

yuki all the way

阿部勇樹 フリーキック

阿部勇樹 フリーキック FK please ( Abe Yuki Free Kick please ) :-)

Yes' date=' we have better player than him in this position( no offense ). He is very good, i love Yuki.

Every japan coach tend to play Yasuhito Endo ( Osaka ) and japan captain Makoto Hasebe ( Wolsfburg ) in CM. We play 4-5-1 or 4-3-3.[/quote']

I've got to disagree with this. Japan did well at the WC and could easily have made the quarter-finals but unfortunately, against Paraguay, they handled the occasion poorly, adopting the attitude of a team trying not to lose, rather than actively pursuing victory. The surest way to lose and they did.

But Abe started all matches and he was one of Japan's most impressive players. He was tremendous especially in the Denmark match, cleaning up and making interceptions for his team and making attacking raids forwards himself, an expression of his and Japan's growing confidence as a team. His multi-faceted displays were so impressive, I thought he was better than Endo, who I'm a personal fan of.

Archived