Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Topman

Abe

Hi guys, was listening to the radio, caller asked where Yuki is? Stringer said he will ask Pearson later, I didn't manage to listen to it, did stringer interview Pearson and if so, did he ask about Yuki? If so, what did he say? Cheers guys

As the way it stands, I'd rather see Abe in the centre of midfield than any other player at the minute.

Danns is awful, King, I've heard of him but think he's a myth, Wellens I do like but isn't a shade on his normal self lately, Johnson may as well be somewhere else and Fernandes is good but in bouts here and there.

Give Abe a go I say. You don't become a Japanese International for being crap.

I presume people calling for Abe haven't seen him play for us?

He's had plenty of run-outs but contributed nothing of note, all he can do is cause a nuisance, he can't dominate posession is easily forced off the ball, which is a considerable handicap for a defensive player who offers nothing going forward.

Seems a nice guy though & runs around a lot which is all you need at city to become a legend around FoxesTalk.

I presume people calling for Abe haven't seen him play for us?

He's had plenty of run-outs but contributed nothing of note, all he can do is cause a nuisance, he can't dominate posession is easily forced off the ball, which is a considerable handicap for a defensive player who offers nothing going forward.

Seems a nice guy though & runs around a lot which is all you need at city to become a legend around FoxesTalk.

Where has anyone said he is a legend? :unsure:

Stringer asked Pearson if Yuki was "still at the club".

Pearson responded half laughing with disdain "Of course he's still here"

That's it.

Just listened to it and the whole exchange was unbelievably awkward. It's obvious that Pearson can't stand Stringer - Stringer does himself no favors though asking questions like that.

Just listened to it and the whole exchange was unbelievably awkward. It's obvious that Pearson can't stand Stringer - Stringer does himself no favors though asking questions like that.

well yeah considering he played for the reserves last week it was a pretty stupid question

Archived