Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Tomi Petrescu

Just looked on the player profiles on LCFC site and he's dissapeared! He's been on there for over a year but now his profiles gone. They've also not took him to Finland on tour.

Not happy to say the least. I await his reappearance on the site with a squad number! :angry::angry: Or else Micky :angry::ph34r:

Just looked on the player profiles on LCFC site and he's dissapeared! He's been on there for over a year but now his profiles gone. They've also not took him to Finland on tour.

Not happy to say the least. I await his reappearance on the site with a squad number!  :angry:  :angry: Or else Micky  :angry:  :ph34r:

i bet he's gone home cos he's home-sick or summin.

Micky probably dont like him, we know what happens when he takes a disliking to someone.

In this case, if this is true, i'll never forgive him for it. I've followed this kid for 3 years if Micky ****s it up i'll be fuming.

Guest Guest

Who cares when we've got Ding Dong Dion and hopefully Kevin Campbell. I've seen Petrescu play and he's too small, too lazy and got an attitude problem.

He's not progressed for the last year or so, and its down to him, no one else. If you want to gee him up go down Life/Belvoir St on a Friday/Saturday and tell him what you think - although he probably won't remember in the morning.

What a loser/Waster.

Who cares when we've got Ding Dong Dion and hopefully Kevin Campbell.  I've seen Petrescu play and he's too small, too lazy and got an attitude problem.

He's not progressed for the last year or so, and its down to him, no one else.  If you want to gee him up go down Life/Belvoir St on a Friday/Saturday and tell him what you think - although he probably won't remember in the morning.

What a loser/Waster.

I'd hope that most City fans would care. Dion and Campbell haven't exactly got long left and it would be nice to produce some of our own youngsters for a change rather than having to buy players or get some old farts in!

having said that, I think Dion will be a very important player for us next season.

Who cares when we've got Ding Dong Dion and hopefully Kevin Campbell.  I've seen Petrescu play and he's too small, too lazy and got an attitude problem.

He's not progressed for the last year or so, and its down to him, no one else.  If you want to gee him up go down Life/Belvoir St on a Friday/Saturday and tell him what you think - although he probably won't remember in the morning.

What a loser/Waster.

Harsh.

Know he's out a lot of the time though, sort it out Tomi.

should b fine lads, calm urself down, he's still a leicester player until its been confirmed that we have 'sold/released' him. I'm agreeing with andy, he's just being updated and getting a squad number on him or something. DW

I think it's just a bit strange that:

1) He's not taken to Finland, although the likes of Stearman, Wright and Dawson have.

2) His profile has been taken down.

Probably a co-incidence, but who knows......

Archived