Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
what?

Dwight Tiendalli - free agent

Dwight Tiendalli is training with Leicester City in the hope of earning a contract with the Foxes, HITC Sport understands from sources close to a potential deal.

The 29-year-old defender is currently available as a free agent after negotiating the cancellation of his contract at Swansea City.

That agreement was reached at the start of September, and Tiendalli is understandably keen to find himself a new club as soon as possible.

He has spent the last three seasons in British football, having been acquired by Swansea from FC Twente in 2012.

Tiendalli made 40 appearances across his first two seasons in South Wales, earning senior international recognition with Holland in the process, but slipped out of favour last term.

A loan switch to Middlesbrough in March took him through to the end of the campaign, but he is now looking to take on another new challenge.

With the transfer window closed, Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri will have to dip into the free agent pool if he is to bolster his options, and Tiendalli is hoping that he can catch the Italian coach’s eye.

Would Tiendalli be a useful addition for Leicester?

link

Dwight Tiendalli is training with Leicester City in the hope of earning a contract with the Foxes, HITC Sport understands from sources close to a potential deal.

The 29-year-old defender is currently available as a free agent after negotiating the cancellation of his contract at Swansea City.

That agreement was reached at the start of September, and Tiendalli is understandably keen to find himself a new club as soon as possible.

He has spent the last three seasons in British football, having been acquired by Swansea from FC Twente in 2012.

Tiendalli made 40 appearances across his first two seasons in South Wales, earning senior international recognition with Holland in the process, but slipped out of favour last term.

A loan switch to Middlesbrough in March took him through to the end of the campaign, but he is now looking to take on another new challenge.

With the transfer window closed, Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri will have to dip into the free agent pool if he is to bolster his options, and Tiendalli is hoping that he can catch the Italian coach’s eye.

Would Tiendalli be a useful addition for Leicester?

link

Hmm. Will keep an open mind to this but if Swansea nor Middlesbrough thought much to him I wonder if he's another Simpson in the making. Minus the cunt1shness presumably.

DeLaet looking fairly exposed early on this season much like last so wouldn't mind seeing what he's got anyway. 

Hmm. Will keep an open mind to this but if Swansea nor Middlesbrough thought much to him I wonder if he's another Simpson in the making. Minus the cunt1shness presumably.

DeLaet looking fairly exposed early on this season much like last so wouldn't mind seeing what he's got anyway. 

Any reason why you decided to change the letter 'i' in this word? Not sure it helps all that much.

Any reason why you decided to change the letter 'i' in this word? Not sure it helps all that much.

Genuinely no idea why. Can't explain that one. Slow mind. :facepalm:

Albrighton?

Came to the end of his contract rather than being paid by the club to leave as far as I know. Even a player like Simpson has not been paid to leave by Leicester. How good can a player be if a club has actually paid them to leave?  

Swansea fans and their coaches think he's terrible. I know first hand.

Don't want him near us.

How do you know that Holl? Presumably you regularly taste Monk Spunk?  ;)

Archived