Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Lee Jae-Sung

26 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

lol Danny Simpson, Andy King et all not good enough but now we are all desperately craving an unheard of from the Korean league just so we can get someone in! Anyone will do!

PS. Watched the YouTube vids. GERRIMIN :ph34r:

Its like when I was a kid and had an hour to spend my birthday money in zodiac toys I'd leave it to the last minute then panic buy any old shit just so I had something. 

On 23/08/2016 at 15:33, Korean League gifs said:

I singed into this board just to talk about Lee Jae Sung, since he is one of my fav players in S. Korea. But i will try not to be too much biased.

Lee is a kind of box to box midfield, from passes, finishing to vision ecc is a good overall CM/CAM. Technically also good. However this is not the best or most noticeable part of him; Lee is an excellent "game reader" and his stamina is almost endless...in this aspect of reading the game can really become, with more experience in top leagues, one of the best CM in the world. Give the guy a try, he's worthy it. 

P.s: my native language isn't english.

don't worry you werent biased 

Hello, Korean fan here. 

Lee Jae Sung is currently considered as one of the top players in the K-league. 

Koreans say he runs like Park Ji Sung and plays like Lee Chung Yong (before he broke his leg, in his prime years with Bolton 2009-2011)

His primary position is CAM / CM, but he can also play as a winger.

He tends to make quick forward passes with a single touch and runs to empty spaces to receive the ball. 

His shooting / finishing abilities arent his strongest, but he will definitely provide multiple assists.

He runs like a horse and presses hard, causing his opponent to make mistakes and lose the ball. His physique is below-par, but his ball-keeping is excellent. 

Sad news though, because his move to England is highly unlikely due to work permits. 

In order for his permit to be approved he needed to play more than 24 games (75%) for his national team out of 33. 

Lee only played 16. (Similar to Asano Takuma, who recently transferred to Arsenal from Japan but his permit was denied due to lack of international caps)

I highly doubt Lee's transfer fee will exceed 10M, so Im guessing hes gonna sign with German clubs. 

Have to say, he looks quality in those vids. Valued at 500k and a way of boosting our popularity in Asia. I wouldn't say no at taking a punt at this one for that kind of money/risk.

I admit, you can make most people look great with a few selected video clips, but I saw a lot of great things there. Worth a further look in my opinion. Wish Walsh was still here :dry:

6 hours ago, rdow1231 said:

In order for his permit to be approved he needed to play more than 24 games (75%) for his national team out of 33. 

Lee only played 16. (Similar to Asano Takuma, who recently transferred to Arsenal from Japan but his permit was denied due to lack of international caps)

There are 5 more AFC qualifying matches before January. Will the team play any friendlies in that time? I am just wondering if there is a chance he will get enough caps by the end of the January window.

1 hour ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

There are 5 more AFC qualifying matches before January. Will the team play any friendlies in that time? I am just wondering if there is a chance he will get enough caps by the end of the January window.

Well he gets reguraly called up to the national team, so 5 more caps are quite possibles. 

10 hours ago, rdow1231 said:

Hello, Korean fan here. 

Lee Jae Sung is currently considered as one of the top players in the K-league. 

Koreans say he runs like Park Ji Sung and plays like Lee Chung Yong (before he broke his leg, in his prime years with Bolton 2009-2011)

His primary position is CAM / CM, but he can also play as a winger.

He tends to make quick forward passes with a single touch and runs to empty spaces to receive the ball. 

His shooting / finishing abilities arent his strongest, but he will definitely provide multiple assists.

He runs like a horse and presses hard, causing his opponent to make mistakes and lose the ball. His physique is below-par, but his ball-keeping is excellent. 

Sad news though, because his move to England is highly unlikely due to work permits. 

I highly doubt Lee's transfer fee will exceed 10M, so Im guessing hes gonna sign with German clubs. 

Like Ormandroyd galloping down the wing?

GERRIMIN!

6 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

doubt he wll be able to get enough caps since he is 8-9 games short. 

One positive news is that experts here claim that Lee might be able to get his work permit even if he doesnt meet the 75% international caps requirement as long as he has a recommendation letter.

Also, Lee's agent was reportedly in London recently. (Contacting the Spurs maybe?)

8 minutes ago, rdow1231 said:

doubt he wll be able to get enough caps since he is 8-9 games short. 

One positive news is that experts here claim that Lee might be able to get his work permit even if he doesnt meet the 75% international caps requirement as long as he has a recommendation letter.

Also, Lee's agent was reportedly in London recently. (Contacting the Spurs maybe?)

Yeah, was probably meeting up with Paul Mitchell. :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Korean League gifs said:

I don't want to see him to go to Tottenham. Not because i don't like them, who cares about spurs...but i want for him to be in a mid league table team, as he is likely to struggle his first season In EPL. Remember the guy has played like 30 games already.

Mid league table team....so you don't want him to come to Leicester either then?

Dilly ding, dilly dong! We're Champions League man! :revenge:

5 minutes ago, Simo86 said:

Mid league table team....so you don't want him to come to Leicester either then?

Dilly ding, dilly dong! We're Champions League man! :revenge:

Liecester is the perfect club to him, nobody would care if he struggles in his first season. Unlsess the club isn't suddenly involved in relegation battle, but that won't happen.

8 minutes ago, Korean League gifs said:

Liecester is the perfect club to him, nobody would care if he struggles in his first season. Unlsess the club isn't suddenly involved in relegation battle, but that won't happen.

Most Leicester fans feel we have improved the last couple of years, especially after last season.

Right now, we expect most 1st team players to come in and make an instant contribution to the first team. especially for 10 million pounds

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

Most Leicester fans feel we have improved the last couple of years, especially after last season.

Right now, we expect most 1st team players to come in and make an instant contribution to the first team. especially for 10 million pounds

Well i think he is ready to make some impact in the EPL, but it won't be full of energy all season long. That's what i meant by "struggling in the EPL" . The real Lee Jae Sung you will see from the 2017-2018 EPL season. Before that just a shadow of what is capable of doing.

17 hours ago, rdow1231 said:

I am sure Heathrow is just the easiest airport to get to, and we'd travel down (and Paul Mitchell probably still lives there) to meet them. But of course, if the agent is in London they could never be talking to our people and must be talking to a London club.

Hi I'm from Korea and I've come on here to tell you he is the best player in the world but money can't buy him, he won't be allowed to leave, he won't get a work permit, he's not for sale now and we don't need any money but he should definitely play for your club although he won't ever hand in a transfer request because he is so loyal. 

If if I can be of any more help in giving information regarding this 'transfer' just reply and I'll tell you the same thing again.

4 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Hi I'm from Korea and I've come on here to tell you he is the best player in the world but money can't buy him, he won't be allowed to leave, he won't get a work permit, he's not for sale now and we don't need any money but he should definitely play for your club although he won't ever hand in a transfer request because he is so loyal. 

If if I can be of any more help in giving information regarding this 'transfer' just reply and I'll tell you the same thing again.

I was just saying that the timing for Leicester to buy him isn't that great. Jeonbuk is in middle of the season. what kind of team would let their best player in team to leave in the middle of the season. I do not see anyone who said he is the best player in the world. He is happy in the club and the manager also promised to help him go to Europe but not right now when the club is in a very important stage, because Jeonbuk is still in Asian champions league and they have great chance of winning. i think you got a wrong idea.

Just now, qpyung said:

I was just saying that the timing for Leicester to buy him isn't that great. Jeonbuk is in middle of the season. what kind of team would let their best player in team to leave in the middle of the season. I do not see anyone who said he is the best player in the world. He is happy in the club and the manager also promised to help him go to Europe but not right now when the club is in a very important stage, because Jeonbuk is still in Asian champions league and they have great chance of winning. i think you got a wrong idea.

Sorry just a joke.....

Archived