Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Munzie

LCFC Desktop Wallpaper

I've just been looking at the free wallpaper on the OS.

It looks like one of our boys has lost a contact lense and has offered a cash reward for it's safe return!

I've had the same wallpaper all season (the official team photo). Given the vast amount of loanees we have it's a bit out of date and looks a little too formal.

Does anyone have any cool alternatives? Something that reflects our current league status and impending (:fc:) return to the Championship...

0,,10274~5590086,00.jpg

The picture clearly shows all the broken players we've bust this season, piled up and being inspected to see if any could be forced into the team as we push towards the end of season playoff positions.

It's obviously an attempt to combine football with rugby - a new sports is about to emerge.

Lesta Socca.

Just wonder what it is they all want to touch that desperately?

This is the one ive been using. was on OS before the season started.0,,10274~3695755,00.jpg

I had that one on my laptop prior to it dying... though I had replaced the dates with the score that the match actually was... and rearranged the fixtures so they are correct...

• 11 months later...

Archived