Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

New kit.

Thank youuu, but it has a white background and I don't have, nor use photoshop to edit it :( I use a shirt designer software...If anyone has one with a clear background or would like to delete the white background it would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Doesn't it have a magic rubber tool? Which takes the background away within one click? Surely it does?

Thank youuu, but it has a white background and I don't have, nor use photoshop to edit it :( I use a shirt designer software...If anyone has one with a clear background or would like to delete the white background it would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Here you go mate, just took the background away for you.

kingpowerclear.png

Doesn't it have a magic rubber tool? Which takes the background away within one click? Surely it does?

No :( It's the most simple of programmes, but really good. Basically you have 100's of kit templates from all the manufacturers, then you edit the colours, and you can use the advanced tool and mix templates together, then you insert a badge and position it, insert a logo and position it and badges for the sleeves. It's really good and easy to use, if anyone wants to download link then just give me a shout.

Here you go mate, just took the background away for you.

kingpowerclear.png

Sorry to be a MASSIVE pain, but could you get rid of the white from the P and R pleeeaaasse. Sorry, and thank you very much for helping :chant:

Sorry to be a MASSIVE pain, but could you get rid of the white from the P and R pleeeaaasse. Sorry, and thank you very much for helping :chant:

No pleasing some people.... :whistle:

There you go mate. kingpowerclear-1.png

Very, very, verryyyy simple. Just did as close as the programme would let me to the home kit, just flipped the colours. I think it will be something along these lines really. Not sure whether they will have the collar on the away though, hmmm. Gonna try a few more as well.

5cbosn.png

millzi could you give me that link please matey :D

Most certainly :)

http://www.filesavr.com/SDINXDUT0ILQUWW

Do you want the link for all the sponsors as well? Pretty much every sponsor you could imagine, around 1000 I'd say, they are all separated into the country of origin, for example Fly Emirates in UAE and AON in USA etc.

EDIT: Let me know if that link doesn't work, may be out of bandwidth, I have another 2 if needed.

Very, very, verryyyy simple. Just did as close as the programme would let me to the home kit, just flipped the colours. I think it will be something along these lines really. Not sure whether they will have the collar on the away though, hmmm. Gonna try a few more as well.

5cbosn.png

I want this!!

Does some clever person want to change the king power logo to white for me please :)

Did these for you, not sure if they are what you meant, mind.

White Logo, Blue Writing:

KingPowerBlueandWhite.png

Fully White:

KingPowerWhite.png

Did these for you, not sure if they are what you meant, mind.

White Logo, Blue Writing:

KingPowerBlueandWhite.png

Fully White:

KingPowerWhite.png

Top bloke! This could come in handy. Never thought to ask. Thank you for all your help with the King Power logo pal.

Could anybody help me and tell me how you get your created kits onto FM pleaseeeee? I've looked all over the internet but either can't find one or I do find one and it doesn't work.

EDIT: Uh ohhhhh, I see white in the P and R againnnnnn :giggle:

Top bloke! This could come in handy. Never thought to ask. Thank you for all your help with the King Power logo pal.

Could anybody help me and tell me how you get your created kits onto FM pleaseeeee? I've looked all over the internet but either can't find one or I do find one and it doesn't work.

EDIT: Uh ohhhhh, I see white in the P and R againnnnnn :giggle:

Did you read the small print? You owe me £5 for my services. :whistle:

Archived