Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

4th Favourites to Win The Championship

What do we make of that?!

Firstly, it's way too early to tell. I don't know why they have published these odds this early. There's still lots to be done during summer and alot of things can change.

Secondly, there's still teams to be relegated from the Premier League, plus the play-offs in League One to be settled.

It's not just to get promoted, it's to win it outright. Looks like they want to get the money in early.

We're 18/1 favourites.

Above us are West Brom (6/1), Ipswich (10/1), Reading (12/1). I think Middlesbrough and whoever gets relegated out of Newcastle and Hull shall be tipped to go straight back up.

Peterborough 20/1 to win outright.

Bet it then, you'll be out of pocket.

That's not the point, if we were 1000/1 and we didn't win the league I'd still be out of pocket.

There are 24 teams that could win the championship next year, any neutral observer would put us in the top ten most likely to win it, 18/1 isn't a bad price. You won't get a much better price before the start of the season.

Nah loads of bollocks, that.

Championship is nothing like the Premiership where you can already predict top 6 and bottom 3 for next season,

What are Cov?

Have already started telling them that next season we will be at least five places in front of them.

I've been telling them for the past 4 weeks. I've already got 2 bets that we will finish above them. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that those shower of cunts will finish below us.

Archived