Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Cloaks, Breasts and Salad Dressing

What's your favorite? Feel free to combine any of the 3 afforementioned items, and discuss.

:pinch: :):thumbup:

Good shout.

Cloaks rock - although kudos to anyone who'll risk one in this weather.

TPH's verdict.. Risk it for a biscuit. Top tip - combine with dagger for the full summer look.

Breasts - oh yes. On women, obviously. It's summer ladies, let's have them out?!

Salad dressing - Hellmann's garlic and herb. Get it down yer gregory peck yer big pansy.

Bish, bash, bosh, job's a goodun.

What's your favorite? Feel free to combine any of the 3 afforementioned items, and discuss.

:pinch: :):thumbup:

The answer has to be Caesar.

a) No doubt he had a quality f**k off cloak which made a monster statement

b) the guy clearly loved his lady fun bags and even if he didn't he damn well should have

c) I love to eat his creamy white dressing smothered all over my leaves.

:thumbup::whistle:

The answer has to be Caesar.

a) No doubt he had a quality f**k off cloak which made a monster statement

b) the guy clearly loved his lady fun bags and even if he didn't he damn well should have

c) I love to eat his creamy white dressing smothered all over my leaves.

:thumbup::whistle:

Well thought out.

Well done.

Impressed once again.

Last game of the season, we should all attend in cloaks.

Shall we get auditioning/interviewing then?

There's bound to be a bevvy of willing beauties.

If you do secure a pair for your little 'event' don't forget to push the club to get a good photo op, like the Elvis blokes managed last season ...

0,,10274~2837411,00.jpg

Shall we get auditioning/interviewing then?

There's bound to be a bevvy of willing beauties.

It would be rude not to mate. Me, you, Fezzler and lookwhaticando will chair the panel. I can see Phube lurking with intent in this thread so we better include him too :P I heard he's got a mansion...Might be good for some promotional photos in his massive pool!

It would be rude not to mate. Me, you, Fezzler and lookwhaticando will chair the panel. I can see Phube lurking with intent in this thread so we better include him too :P I heard he's got a mansion...Might be good for some promotional photos in his massive pool!

Phube and Fezzler have easy access to sexy nurses...

No?

Archived