Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickey O'Neil

Man City Taken Over!

Looks like the new owners representative on the board has realistic ambitions.

Make Man City the biggest club in the Premiership

Finish in the top four this season

:dunno:

Even the United States - hardly a staunch proponent of Human Rights - denigrates the UAE...while The Fox Network (truly a media network concerned with the rights of humans!) picks up and runs with the story!

How the hell does this takeover fall within the remit that club owners should be fit and proper?

Initially the news of this amused me - now I'm pissed off. It's a sick joke.

Fuck human rights abuses, fuck torture and detention without trial; Fuck democracy because if you have a wad of bloodied cash we don't give a twat how you got it just as long as you fancy buying one of our Premiershit clubs. Wankers.

While I've never been a fan of the UAE and the world's recent Dubai fetish, I'm not sure I'd trust the Americans as the first source of fact in the middle East. I think it's fair to assume they've something of an agenda. Unbias news reporting? Probably not.

While I've never been a fan of the UAE and the world's recent Dubai fetish, I'm not sure I'd trust the Americans as the first source of fact in the middle East. I think it's fair to assume they've something of an agenda. Unbias news reporting? Probably not.

Nor would I - the point is that if they are slagging the place then there has to be a problem.

Which there is.

Try any of the following if you'd prefer something more centre/left of centre:

Human Rights Watch - first port of call in any research on the issue

Ansar Burney Trust - fighting human trafficking

uaeprison.com - human rights abuses in the Middle East

or the five pages worth of document links identifying a range of abuses at Amnesty International

The bottom line is that this takeover stinks.

Nor would I - the point is that if they are slagging the place then there has to be a problem.

Which there is.

Try any of the following if you'd prefer something more centre/left of centre:

Human Rights Watch - first port of call in any research on the issue

Ansar Burney Trust - fighting human trafficking

uaeprison.com - human rights abuses in the Middle East

or the five pages worth of document links identifying a range of abuses at Amnesty International

The bottom line is that this takeover stinks.

OK, I think we get the point that you're not a fan of this take over..

OMG SOURCE

It's all over the place. It's on the BBC website live text and the Manchester local rag is running the story.

They just had a live interview with some guy on Sky Sports News talking about the bid. Man City could be seriously strong if they get him, think about this for a team.

Keeper - Hart

Defenders - Richards, Dunne, Kompany, Zabaleta

Midfield - Elano, Petrov, Johnson, Wright-Phillips

Strikers - Berbatov, Jo, Benjani

Impressive

Fuck human rights abuses, fuck torture and detention without trial; Fuck democracy because if you have a wad of bloodied cash we don't give a twat how you got it just as long as you fancy buying one of our Premiershit clubs. Wankers.

Have ADUG themselves been involved in torture, detention without trial, etc?

I don't know much about the company but from a very brief look around the web I see no mention that they are government-owned...

Archived