Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

I'm the biggest tool and don't deserve to live

Hows this im at my work xmas party every one is pissed im one of them, the chick i adore is pissed absolutely gone by the end i so i am here direct superior and one of her good mates at work so i carry her up the stairs and outside i then walk her with the bloke she actually likes to try and find a cab both awesome chick and bloke advise me to go home and he will look after her and get her home. She was adament i wasn't needed and widh me a good new year etc.

Whilst on the train i call her too check on her to see if she has sobered up and caught a train home , all i get is that she is all alone and lost crying im 2 hours away and no way to get there the guy we work with a fellow supervisor left her on her own drunk in the middle of Melbourne and wont answer any calls. And when i speak to her all i get is crying and Micky where are you?

Why did i live her, i have spoken to her 10 times in the last 2 hours she is trying to catch a cab on her own and crying and lost.

What should i do bear in mind im 2 hours by car away, i feel guilty for letting this guy get her a cab and for not being there what should i do...........cos i love her

W

Hows this im at my work xmas party every one is pissed im one of them, the chick i adore is pissed absolutely gone by the end i so i am here direct superior and one of her good mates at work so i carry her up the stairs and outside i then walk her with the bloke she actually likes to try and find a cab both awesome chick and bloke advise me to go home and he will look after her and get her home. She was adament i wasn't needed and widh me a good new year etc.

Whilst on the train i call her too check on her to see if she has sobered up and caught a train home , all i get is that she is all alone and lost crying im 2 hours away and no way to get there the guy we work with a fellow supervisor left her on her own drunk in the middle of Melbourne and wont answer any calls. And when i speak to her all i get is crying and Micky where are you?

Why did i live her, i have spoken to her 10 times in the last 2 hours she is trying to catch a cab on her own and crying and lost.

What should i do bear in mind im 2 hours by car away, i feel guilty for letting this guy get her a cab and for not being there what should i do...........cos i love her

W

Are you still drunk?

W

Tell her to stay put and get in a cab over there to pick her up.

Tell her to stay put and get in a cab over there to pick her up.

She can;t even tell me what streets shes on wont give me her brothers number so i can call him to pick her up......im fooking worried shes not thinking straight

2 hours by car and i cant get a taxi and cloukdnt fdrive to save myself now, but her crying makes me cry i really like this girl and if something happened i would kill the bloke who left her then me

Don't be so harsh on yourself. The guy who left her, lost, is the tool.

Hindsight is just that - hindsight. We can all be wise after the event.

Stay on the phone to her if that reassures her. Find out exactly where she is, book her a cab etc etc.

You might even be able to get them to agree to take the money over the phone so you haven't got to worry about her paying for it.

Even better, get her a cab to yours, then you can make sure she's ok.

Don't be so harsh on yourself. The guy who left her, lost, is the tool.

Hindsight is just that - hindsight. We can all be wise after the event.

Stay on the phone to her if that reassures her. Find out exactly where she is, book her a cab etc etc.

You might even be able to get them to agree to take the money over the phone so you haven't got to worry about her paying for it.

Even better, get her a cab to yours, then you can make sure she's ok.

good advice

I actually didn't mean it like that.

To go some way towards proving it, I could have taken advantage of a girl I really like a couple of weeks ago, but didn't.

I'm the better man for it really... but there we are!

:thumbup:

I would never ever think of taking advantage of this girl she is the cutest smartest thing ever i feel privilaged to just talk to her, i think thats why im being a big poof about this situatation but i just could forgive myself for leaving her with that tosser.....im foooking better than that

I would never ever think of taking advantage of this girl she is the cutest smartest thing ever i feel privilaged to just talk to her, i think thats why im being a big poof about this situatation but i just could forgive myself for leaving her with that tosser.....im foooking better than that

If you can get hold of her - follow the advice I gave you mate.

Does she know how you feel?

If you can get hold of her - follow the advice I gave you mate.

Does she know how you feel?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG no answer why no answer now i just spoke to her 20 mins ago now no answer 6 times in a row.

I couldn't ever tell her how i fell because it would ruin our awesome friendship and as her manager it wouldn't be right even tho she is older than me i hate being a young manager.

Just tried calling a cab at least an hour off

Can I suggest you don't keep constantly trying to ring her mobile, the battery might die and then she really is in a pickle.

Why doesnt she just answer then she did every other time and i said i would call and keep in contact with her she didn't reply to text.....i know its not cos she doesn't want to speak to me either. But this is almost bringing me to tears and i cant remember the last time i cried i fell helpless and like a melodramatic emo

Why doesnt she just answer then she did every other time and i said i would call and keep in contact with her she didn't reply to text.....i know its not cos she doesn't want to speak to me either. But this is almost bringing me to tears and i cant remember the last time i cried i fell helpless and like a melodramatic emo

Don't worry. It's probably alcohol - related emo-ness.

Archived