Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

French & Irish Fallout Over 'Box' Incident

Agree totally. Especially Bosnia, always like to see new countries at the World Cup.

They've done so well to get this far. Just hope they don't go at last hurdle!

Also Slovenia - not sure if they've been to Finals before but would be nice to see them there too.

They've done so well to get this far. Just hope they don't go at last hurdle!

Also Slovenia - not sure if they've been to Finals before but would be nice to see them there too.

I do quite fancy Bosnia now that Ronaldo's out for Portugal, not suggesting they're a one man team but he is something of a talisman for them and will be a big loss while injured. Hopefully they'll be off to Sarf Efrica with the best of em.

Slovenia will probably find it a little too difficult against Russia to be honest, as much as I would like to see them make the finals.

I do quite fancy Bosnia now that Ronaldo's out for Portugal, not suggesting they're a one man team but he is something of a talisman for them and will be a big loss while injured. Hopefully they'll be off to Sarf Efrica with the best of em.

Slovenia will probably find it a little too difficult against Russia to be honest, as much as I would like to see them make the finals.

It is 2 legs so anything can happen :).

Although I would like to see what Arshavin can do at a World Cup. Not sure if he was at the last one, but I'm sure he could put on a show.

Archived