Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester's Offical Fifa 11 Ratings

There's a version of fifa 11 out at the minute which is being played in Germany, these stats have come from that version. Tunchev a 71? considering he hasnt played for about 2 years? Abe a 66 when he's a 75 on WC2010?

Weale 68

Neilson 63

Morrison 66

Hobbs 68

Berner 65

N'Guessan 66

Oakley 66

King 65

Dyer 66

Howard 68

Fryatt 71

Logan 58

Kennedy 61

Parkes 59

Wellens 67

Moussa 59

Lamey 65

Waghorn 66

Tunchev 71

Gallagher 68

Vitor 74

Moreno 63

Crncic 63

Abe 66

John 52

Moore 50

Ambrusics 45

Verma 52

Chambers 60

Schlupp 49

There's a version of fifa 11 out at the minute which is being played in Germany, these stats have come from that version. Tunchev a 71? considering he hasnt played for about 2 years? Abe a 66 when he's a 75 on WC2010?

Weale 68

Neilson 63

Morrison 66

Hobbs 68

Berner 65

N'Guessan 66

Oakley 66

King 65

Dyer 66

Howard 68

Fryatt 71

Logan 58

Kennedy 61

Parkes 59

Wellens 67

Moussa 59

Lamey 65

Waghorn 66

Tunchev 71

Gallagher 68

Vitor 74

Moreno 63

Crncic 63

Abe 66

John 52

Moore 50

Ambrusics 45

Verma 52

Chambers 60

Schlupp 49

I apart from probably Hobbs and Weale, the've got every single one wrong IMO.

Obviously if at any point in the future I do edit Leicester again I'll be sure to ask for your opinions as before, for Fifa11 I edited 7 teams:

Birmingham City

Blackburn Rovers

S****horpe United

Sheffield United

Sheffield Wednesday

West Bromwich Albion

Wigan Athletic

For those of you who play career mode you'll be pleased to know you can edit the stats of players without any limits unlike past Fifas so you can fix any ratings you disagree with before starting your manager mode (now called Career Mode of course in 11), obviously there'll be a January transfer window update so whether I edit Leicester or not for that you're welcome to contact me to give me your suggestions which I will be happy to pass on to the EA producer in charger of the English leagues, you can do that via PM which will then notify me by Email or directly by Email to [email protected]

I''m obviously biased but these are the changes I'd make

improved

Hobbs 68 > 70

Berner 65 > 69

King 65 > 70

Dyer 66 > 70

decreaseed

N'Guessan 66 > 63

Morrison 66 > 62

Howard 68 > 65

Howard ok for his age. I would keep it to the original rating

This is what I have on my english Fifa 11 on the 360.

Weale 68

Neilson 61

Morrison 65

Hobbs 67

Berner 62

N'Guessan 64

Oakley 66

King 65

Dyer 65

Howard 68

Fryatt 71

Logan 58

Kennedy 59

Parkes 57

Wellens 67

Moussa 59

Lamey 65

Waghorn 66

Gallagher 68

Vitor 73

Moreno 60

Crncic 63

Abe 65

John 52

Moore 48

Ambrusics 45

Verma 51

Chambers 60

Schlupp 49

So Abe joins Leicester and is now rated worse than he was in WC 2010??? ok that makes sense EA...... I could have dealt with maybe 70 but 65 when he was 75 in a game that game out about 3 months ago?

Some strange as per usual ratings there for the City players, Oakley 66? King 65? Howard 68? Berner 62? Vitor 73? Crncic 63? 2 below Abe???? EA have some awesome database guys on board :rolleyes:

When was your sponsor announced? I just checked the internal EA editing forums and kit reference was provided July 12th with these pics:

Early August.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/sponsorship/leicester-city-announce-king-power-sponsor-deal.html

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2113421,00.html

I'm a little disappointed the sponsor isn't on the kit.

Hmm well the game wasn't gold then so that can't be an excuse as to why it's not in there, Fifa10 had tons and tons of missing sponsors and other such kit problems, I must admit I feared the worst for our (Wednesday) new away kit but fortunately they got it spot on. I do know that the whole licensing process goes through countless departments and needs lots of permissions and consents for every single licensed thing to be used so it is possible that early August is a bit late for all t's to be crossed and all i's to be dotted, will be interesting to see if there's other post August agreements represented on kits in game, of course if it were Liverpool or Chelsea or such the kit would be accurate but that's a sad fact of life for us fans of lower league teams :(

Archived