Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

Big Gibbo!

Neh, it's more that I've fell out of love with football really. :unsure:

I might pop here to general chat when I can, but it'll be pretty sporadic.

I use Twitter and Last.fm fairly regularly if you have either of those?

Fell out of love with football what is wrong with you, supporting city is assume so unpredicitable it will never be boring.

Nah don't use them mate but hang around we miss u xoxo :flowers:

I'm still "Leicester 'til I die", just no longer have a season ticket or quite as many ****s to give.

I'll try to... Cheers old pal :cheers:

I hear ya man. "I'll be back"

Bit gutted that I've forgotten how to get away with swearing. :(

You will learn again, you should at least come around during the normal season when there are actually people on here.

I remember you saying ages ago you had issues with your leg.........so how's your leg?

You will learn again, you should at least come around during the normal season when there are actually people on here.

I remember you saying ages ago you had issues with your leg.........so how's your leg?

That's still a sore subject... because I'm still essentially a fat cripple. Which isn't all that great...

You faring any better?

That's still a sore subject... because I'm still essentially a fat cripple. Which isn't all that great...

You faring any better?

Ah that's no good mate,

Yeah can't complain lifes pretty good except i put my self on a self impossed drinking ban for 10 weeks i'm only 6 days in and my social life is coping a pounding.

Also managed to get over and see a few games this season too which was awesome

Ah that's no good mate,

Yeah can't complain lifes pretty good except i put my self on a self impossed drinking ban for 10 weeks i'm only 6 days in and my social life is coping a pounding.

Also managed to get over and see a few games this season too which was awesome

Good luck with that man, I've been there. Although these days I'm practically straight edge, not been on a major binge since 2009...

That is awesome, was this season your first visit to Leicester?

Good luck with that man, I've been there. Although these days I'm practically straight edge, not been on a major binge since 2009...

That is awesome, was this season your first visit to Leicester?

Was my 2nd Saw 5 games Svens first game was my first game. I haven't had a proper break since 2009 so giving the liver nothing but water for a while

Archived