Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leeds Fox

App Creation (iPhone & android)

Fellow FT'ers   :)

I have had an idea for an app which I think would be popular and hopefully fairly profitable. However, I don't have the first idea how to create one of any quality.

I know you can pay people to build you website, does anyone know of any reputable app manufacturers/creators/developers? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  

I haven't described the nature of my app because I believe no similar app currently exists, and giving out my idea would be pretty foolish!!!  :ph34r:

Thanks in advance

Leeds Fox

I've recently acted for a client who has had a new App built by these guys: http://flipsidegroup.com/.

Can't really vouch for them as I've not had direct contact with them and I haven't seen the final design - but my client has been happy with them.

Always be wary whoever you use to read the terms and conditions of their service and ensure that ALL intellectual property rights belong to you. You might expect that to be a given if you're paying them to provide a service, but it's not always the case.

Archived