Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

FoxesTalk FIFA 15 Xbox One League - **SEASON TWO**

aaaaaaaaa.png

Welcome to the Offical FoxesTalk Xbox One League

http://sportstables.net/foxestalk-fifa-15-xbox-one-league-season-2

The Rules

10 Players - The first 10 people to sign up will play in season two.

• The teams used will be the top 10 from the 2014/2015 Skybet League 1 final standings.

• The teams have been numbered 1-10 based on their table standing. Each player will be randomly assigned a team using an online generator.

• 2 Fixtures per week and 1 in the final week - These will be announced on a weekly basis. You then have one week to play both in whichever order. You will play 9 fixtures over 4 and 1/2 weeks.

Results

Please post all match results clearly in this thread. The table will then be updated

Playoffs

• The winner of the league will automatically go into the grand final. The next 4 teams will then battle it out in the playoffs. One home leg, one away leg. Away goals advantage is in force.

Match Rules

6 minute half, Online Squad, Normal Game Speed

PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU CAN COMMIT TO PLAYING 2 MATCHES PER WEEK.

1) Larry_LCFC / LarryLCFC

2) dogadug / ant467

3) stix / o 0 STiXmaN 0 o

4) VinceNoir / MilksteakGhoul

5) HEGGSY / HEGGS X 24

6) DevonFox1884 / Fredlcfc1884

7) Ross 'LCFC' Turner / R O S S TURNERz

8) LCFCFOX / LUK3 x LCFC

9) boosmanana / Unity Cambiasso

10) Ashley / Scrambled Heggs          

image.png

I know naff all about league one lol Are Preston any good on fifa?

You'll have Gally and his free-kicks ;) To be fair Peterborogh have a decent amount of pace in their side, I have an 81 paced CB, and a 90 paced winger! That'll help... lol

Get the fixtures out Larry! ;) I'm in all evening and I want some league 1 action!

This. No pressure though lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Deadline: 14/05/2015 at 22:00hrs.

Knew I'd get Rochdale haha. Oh dear!

I'll be online tonight if anyone fancies playing, whether it's friendlies, co-op seasons or pro clubs

what time you free tonight? If you want to play 

same with Ross

I've never played in league one either but was hoping for bristol or mk dons. I'll still probably lose lol

what time you free tonight? If you want to play 

same with Ross

I've never played in league one either but was hoping for bristol or mk dons. I'll still probably lose lol

I've never done league one either, and looking at Rochdales squad doesn't fill me with confidence haha. 

I'll be free around half 9-10?

Archived