Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

FoxesTalk FIFA 15 Xbox One League - **SEASON TWO**

Hahahaha omg chesterfield what a shower of shit. I'm like Burnley, just can't score! Well played ash. I'd say you probably deserved it. I can't remember ever having a team with such poor strikers. That one on one at the end summed it up. Oh well, relegation scrap it is!

Bradford 1-0 Chesterfield

Hahahaha omg chesterfield what a shower of shit. I'm like Burnley, just can't score! Well played ash. I'd say you probably deserved it. I can't remember ever having a team with such poor strikers. That one on one at the end summed it up. Oh well, relegation scrap it is!

Cheers mate funny how your Striker Gnanduillet runs through my whole team straight from kick off though... Fifa all over thought I was in for a long game!

Cheers mate funny how your Striker Gnanduillet runs through my whole team straight from kick off though... Fifa all over thought I was in for a long game!

Haha don't ask me where that came from. All of a sudden he was just through, but it went all downhill for him after that. Would've loved to have seen passing stats from that game. You must have had 150 to my 15

****ing awful side again :/

Hang your head in shame young man. Top of the league lol

A lot to be said for a relegation scrap!

Hang your head in shame young man. Top of the league lol

A lot to be said for a relegation scrap!

lol

Still think I'm an Underdog to be honest. Lower leagues is where it is at though forget playing with the best sides on the game.

lol

Still think I'm an Underdog to be honest. Lower leagues is where it is at though forget playing with the best sides on the game.

Yeah without a shadow of a doubt. Far more entertaining and not just about pace/skill moves.

Yeah without a shadow of a doubt. Far more entertaining and not just about pace/skill moves.

This. After my 0-0 against you I was sceptical, but now I've had a chance to get into my rhythm with the side, I'm finding it much more entertaining!

Archived