Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

FoxesTalk FIFA 15 Xbox One League - **SEASON TWO**

Technically we could back track the two 0-0 draws from last week and this week if the people involved are willing to play a few extra to catch up?

I vote yes. Should easily be able to catch up when it's only a matter of a few games

Fine by me. Ok in that case. HesNotGudjonsonn2 you are Swindon Town. Please familiarise yourself with the rules/format on page 1.

Outstanding Week 1 Fixtures.

HesNotGudjonsonn2 V HEGGSY

dogadug v HesNotGudjonsonn2

New Week 2 Fixtures

Larry_LCFC v HesNotGudjonsonn2

HesNotGudjonsonn2 v VinceNoir

Not to rub salt in the wounds but that was my B team. For some reason I couldn't keep the changes I made before we played and also before the match. I did intend on playing my first choice keeper, my first choice midfield and ideally not a third choice centre mid at left back.

Anyone got any advice as to how I can set my team so it stays as it is ready to go for each game?

I must say, I wish I had Beckford with that pace.

Also, when an online friend asks you for a game and the screen at the bottom says press the big XBOX button in the middle, how is it best to do this.

Simply because if I press it too short it comes out of the game and if I hold too long it asks if I want to shut down the console. 

There must be something I am missing or a really daft design fault.

Think you have to set your team up each time. Just don't still be doing it when the clock runs to 0 otherwise you lose the changes. Make sure you've readied up. Usually just holding the globe for a few seconds is enough. Or you can just press the globe so the dashboard comes up, go to notifications in the top left corner and accept it in there.

Archived