Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

FoxesTalk FIFA 15 Xbox One League - **SEASON TWO**

Bristol 1-0 Swindon

Game was a bit laggy, got an early goal and sat on it really, hit the post a couple of times too, well played Gudj.

Yeah thought to myself, your players just weren't doing anything you wanted them to at all, ball was just bouncing off them at times.

Sheff Utd 1 - 1 Swindon Town.

A pretty drab affair really that got a little tasty towards the end and standard Lee Mceveley saw his marching orders.

Good match though.

Quick questions to you all, you will get a few on here as there are parts of this game I can't get the hang of....

1. When trying to select the player you want to control when defending as you consider him in the best position it seems really un responsive. Is it better to simply go with whichever player the comp selects for you?

2. How the hell do you tackle?

Cheers

Gudjy

A pretty drab affair really that got a little tasty towards the end and standard Lee Mceveley saw his marching orders.

Good match though.

Quick questions to you all, you will get a few on here as there are parts of this game I can't get the hang of....

1. When trying to select the player you want to control when defending as you consider him in the best position it seems really un responsive. Is it better to simply go with whichever player the comp selects for you?

Cheers

Gudjy

lol

You can use one of you sticks to flick towards the player you want. Cant remember which stick it is now.

Good match though.

Cheers

Gudjy

Considering you don't know how to defend,you defended and played well against me!

Archived