Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

iPod

Just purchased a new iPod today, came home plugged it into my Laptop however it isn't showing up on iTunes? Does anyone know how I can solve this?

When I plug the iPod into the Computer the little noise sound comes up recognising that something has just been plugged in then my Antivirus says what do you want to do with 'iPod' etc...

The help on iTunes isn't very helpful at all to be honest.

5TH Generation Touch

When you plug it into the computer iTunes should open automatically and prompt you whether to set it up as a new iPod or whether to restore it from a previous backup. If you set it up as a new one then you name it etc. then can start adding songs.

Try restarting your computer?

When you plug it into the computer iTunes should open automatically and prompt you whether to set it up as a new iPod or whether to restore it from a previous backup. If you set it up as a new one then you name it etc. then can start adding songs.

Try restarting your computer?

Doesn't happen mate, only the what do you want to do with this Ipod comes up, and the windows files open?

Archived