Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Car/Bus/Truck Simulator Games for Xbox 360

Guest CityFan 06

Does anyone have any good suggestions for vehicle simulation games involving car, bus or truck - that type of thing avaliable on the Xbox 360?

Or does anyone know if there are any of this type of game coming out soon to the Xbox 360? I am aware there are some games of this kind that are on the PC, but I would prefer ones which are Xbox 360 compatible.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any good suggestions for vehicle simulation games involving car, bus or truck - that type of thing avaliable on the Xbox 360?

Or does anyone know if there are any of this type of game coming out soon to the Xbox 360? I am aware there are some games of this kind that are on the PC, but I would prefer ones which are Xbox 360 compatible.

Thanks.

To be fair, isn't the point of a video game that it enables you to immerse yourself in something that you probably won't be able to do in real life...?

Why not just jump in your car and go for a razz? It's much more interactive, and can be exhilarating... Especially when you pump it up to 75mph on the motorway.  :ph34r:

Archived