Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

the most unlikeable thing about harry arter is the way nobod can just say arter but instead have to roll his name into almost one word like its harrietta

oooo good shot by harryarter

you bring so much valuable stuff to the attention of us mere mortals man I would never have noticed this but now I totally get it and I hate Harry arter

the most unlikeable thing about harry arter is the way nobod can just say arter but instead have to roll his name into almost one word like its harrietta

oooo good shot by harryarter

Earlier in the season I spent ages trying to work out who Arriata was - thought B'mth has signed a Spanish playmaker.

Come on you Stoke fookers. Big up to the Oatcake massive!

Not sure what I want today a win for Arsenal takes them top, a Stoke win keeps their run of form going and they could be looking top four.

Liverpool/United preferably a draw.

I'm thinking top four now.

Not sure what I want today a win for Arsenal takes them top, a Stoke win keeps their run of form going and they could be looking top four.

Liverpool/United preferably a draw.

I'm thinking top four now.

Might be wrong but hhaven't Stoke stumbled a little bit recently? Both games being draws would be fine but Stoke win would be perfect imo

Think we've got to be looking at Arsenal to win. Let's be realistic, we aren't going to finish top, so batting off the top four rivals is more useful.

Saying that, if Stoke win today it might make them more complacent next week.

Do we actually want stoke to win? If they win today then beat us next week, which the way we're playing is very possible, would leave them only 6 points behind us.

I'd rather Stoke win than Arsenal win. The other way of looking at it is it breaks up Arsenal's momentum? 

They could win today and then we beat them next week. We're then 4 points clear of Arsenal?

Guest CityFan 06

Couple of games to watch today. Stoke are a very good side but Arsenal have the opportunity to go top with a win. Then there's Liverpool v Man Utd in which I cannot call either way how it will go.

Do we actually want stoke to win? If they win today then beat us next week, which the way we're playing is very possible, would leave them only 6 points behind us.

Arsenal win for me or draw, top 4 we have a chance, were are not going to win the league

the only thing that can turn tonights result into a good point is stoke winning tomorrow.

come on you fúkkers!

I think we should expect Stoke to beat Arsenal - and we stay top.

Archived