Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

if stoke win, they're only 9 points off us. i'd rather a draw tbh, dont think we'll finish above arsenal come the end of the season

Only 9 points? Stop and think about that for a second. That's three games Stoke have to win more than us in the next 16. If we're worried about teams 9 points away we don't deserve top 4.

Fixtures next week Arsenal v Chelsea Palace v Spurs, West Ham v Man City

Foxes v Stoke who have their biggest game in recent history the Tuesday after we play them....can see them resting players.....

One of our biggest games in a fantastic season.....win, then three or more of our rivals will drop points.....our position strengthens.....

Stoke look decent and have had some nice passages of play. Wouldn't mind arnautovic and bojan. They're a decent side to watch these days. Shame their fans are bells, otherwise they'd be somewhat likeable.

Fixtures next week Arsenal v Chelsea Palace v Spurs, West Ham v Man City

Foxes v Stoke who have their biggest game in recent history the Tuesday after we play them....can see them resting players.....

One of our biggest games in a fantastic season.....win, then three or more of our rivals will drop points.....our position strengthens.....

we have spurs in midweek though. Chelsea wont be easy for arsenal though, west ham will roll over for man city too. 

I can't get my head around the Stoke hype. They aren't bad but they're talked of like they're better than us (which they aren't).

It must be something said after that because it looks very odd.

Turned down Shawcross' apology apparently. Can understand it a little more although still think it's poor.

I can't get my head around the Stoke hype. They aren't bad but they're talked of like they're better than us (which they aren't).

Turned down Shawcross' apology apparently. Can understand it a little more although still think it's poor.

When Diouf is fit I'd take their front 4 over ours just about. They have some real quality. Also the best keeper in the league.

Archived