Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Just remembered we've only lost 3 of 31 premier league games... Ridiculous I'm still a bit disappointed!

It's mad - I was (and still am a bit) really quite peeved about how we played yesterday but it was only 3 years ago that we went on a run where we put in 4 or 5 of those performances in a row in the Championship and less than 10 years since we had a 3 year spell of playing like that at least once a month.

So some totally random Italian bloke has been appointed Swansea head coach, working alongside Curtis. How a club renowned for shrewd business and careful planning has come to this, I don't know.

liverpool have picked up 19 points and scored 16 goals in the 14 games since klopp took over. just 2 wins in their last 8. going backwards. such a vastly overrated, unfunny clown of a manager. 

today in their biggest game of the season he brought on a defender on loan from the championship and put him up front. for all the stick van gaal gets for the long ball to fellaini, at least he is a) a proven premier league footballer and b) has scored some goals in his career. klopp is a buffoon, quite simply his pathetic attempts to be funny in interviews are the only reason he too hasn't been sacked already.

You don't half talk some rubbish.

Liverpool were by far the better side today. They had United pinned in their own half. Klopp got his tactics right but unfortunately he doesn't have the players for it. His players are useless. Give Klopp the United team and United would definitely finish top 3. What's Klopp supposed to do with clowns like Sakho, Lovren, Toure and the two tragic keepers they got? He has inherited a midtable side with couple of big signing flops. Liverpool are a terrible side. That isn't Klopp's fault.

Next year Klopp will finish higher than van Gaal (if he's still there). I'd put my mortgage on that.

So some totally random Italian bloke has been appointed Swansea head coach, working alongside Curtis. How a club renowned for shrewd business and careful planning has come to this, I don't know.

Lost the plot and panicked sacking Monk after a record puts total last year, without a back up plan.

I think they will pay with relegation, shame as they have been a good role model on how to run a small club up until this season.

Lost the plot and panicked sacking Monk after a record puts total last year, without a back up plan.

I think they will pay with relegation, shame as they have been a good role model on how to run a small club up until this season.

JUST a simple...Yup.

You don't half talk some rubbish.

Liverpool were by far the better side today. They had United pinned in their own half. Klopp got his tactics right but unfortunately he doesn't have the players for it. His players are useless. Give Klopp the United team and United would definitely finish top 3. What's Klopp supposed to do with clowns like Sakho, Lovren, Toure and the two tragic keepers they got? He has inherited a midtable side with couple of big signing flops. Liverpool are a terrible side. That isn't Klopp's fault.

Next year Klopp will finish higher than van Gaal (if he's still there). I'd put my mortgage on that.

he's had 17 days of the transfer window, and he needs a striker, so he's brought in a championship reject centre half to bundle around up front. genius.

he's had 17 days of the transfer window, and he needs a striker, so he's brought in a championship reject centre half to bundle around up front. genius.

Is it not the case at Liverpool that the manager puts his list of players in then a committee decides who to go for and how much to spend and then the ceo does the negotiations

Is it not the case at Liverpool that the manager puts his list of players in then a committee decides who to go for and how much to spend and then the ceo does the negotiations

Surely though if Klopp was in demand as he supposedly was, when they told him about the transfer committee he could have said "fvck that. I'll work with a scouting network and we'll pick incoming transfers, keep your cvnting beak out"

I would imagine that structure isnt THAT uncommon in clubs

so jurgen best manager ever klopp wrote steven caulkers name down in the "strikers we should look at" section of this form he has to fill in. genius.

so jurgen best manager ever klopp wrote steven caulkers name down in the "strikers we should look at" section of this form he has to fill in. genius.

He did also need cover at the back Scouse to be fair

HA!! Yeah he put his name down on the list with his wiki webpage link and the link to the obligatory YouTube video

Klopp's not a fraud. Hes a quality manager.

His style of play is fundamentally different to that of Rogers, he is battling an injury list and needs players, particularly forwards.

He will improve Liverpool no doubt.

I don't know why Liverpool or Palace for that matter haven't gone out and bought a striker.

It's not like they have to break the bank either. Just a bit of basic research. They would probably get Kramaric for 5 or 6 mill. There are bargains out there if they avoid European clubs trying to take them for a ride at £20 million for the latest player to hit form.

With so many clubs playing this 4231 nonsense there is no shortage of quality strikers wasting away on benches.

Agree with your point in the most but I'd hardly call him Unknown. Some good form over in Italy. Strangest part for me is he was the person overseeing the Watford/Udinese/Granada partnership so interesting to see him move to another club in the premier league.

So If you are Arsenal and you manage a 0-0 away to a lower ranked team... its...  

"Stoke 0-0 Arsenal: Gunners pass title test - Alan Shearer"

But if you are Leicester and you get dudded and still get an away 1-1, your forum goes into meltdown.  :scarf:

So If you are Arsenal and you manage a 0-0 away to a lower ranked team... its...  

"Stoke 0-0 Arsenal: Gunners pass title test - Alan Shearer"

But if you are Leicester and you get dudded and still get an away 1-1, your forum goes into meltdown.  :scarf:

When you're Arsenal and go to Stoke with Leicester, United, and ManCity city taking 1 point out of there: a point is a good result.

When you're Leicester and go to VIlla with Arsenal, United, and ManCity taking 7 points of out there: a point is 2 lost.

Archived