Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Guest MarshallForEngland

So If you are Arsenal and you manage a 0-0 away to a lower ranked team... its...  

"Stoke 0-0 Arsenal: Gunners pass title test - Alan Shearer"

But if you are Leicester and you get dudded and still get an away 1-1, your forum goes into meltdown.  :scarf:

This is interesting or relevant only in your head I'm afraid. You've compared the opinion of Alan Shearer after an Arsenal game to the post-match comments of people on a Leicester City forum after a Leicester game. How does that make any sense at all? Not only that, for some reason you picked Alan Shearer (completely arbitrary) who actually said on MOTD2 last night that Leicester shouldn't view the Villa game as 2 points dropped, but rather it should be viewed in the context of having 2 away games and getting 4 points from them. Forgive me if I've missed your point but it seems like a daft comparison with no coherent point to it.

I can't get my head around the Stoke hype. They aren't bad but they're talked of like they're better than us (which they aren't).

Turned down Shawcross' apology apparently. Can understand it a little more although still think it's poor.

And that's worth all this? I know there is supporting your own but this seems a little too far.

Surprised at how much money Norwich and Bournemouth have actually got! Thought they were meant to be teams who were limited on what they can pay!

They're breaking the bank in order to push for survival in the Premier League, keeping the potential TV money honeypot upon safety in mind:

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/premier-league-tv-rights-money-distribution/

I don't know why Liverpool or Palace for that matter haven't gone out and bought a striker.

It's not like they have to break the bank either. Just a bit of basic research. They would probably get Kramaric for 5 or 6 mill. There are bargains out there if they avoid European clubs trying to take them for a ride at £20 million for the latest player to hit form.

With so many clubs playing this 4231 nonsense there is no shortage of quality strikers wasting away on benches.

Probably because they already have players who have done more in this league than Kramaric.

Surprised at how much money Norwich and Bournemouth have actually got! Thought they were meant to be teams who were limited on what they can pay!

Bournemouth have spent recently. Don't forget they bought Wilson for £3million when they were in the Championship. Didn't exactly go up on a shoestring.

The Swiss contingency in the Premier League is getting a boost:

Centre-back Timm Klose, 27, is close to joining Norwich City for slightly more than £9m - which would represent a new transfer record for the Canaries.

And that for a Wolfsburg back-up defender.

The Swiss contingency in the Premier League is getting a boost:

Centre-back Timm Klose, 27, is close to joining Norwich City for slightly more than £9m - which would represent a new transfer record for the Canaries.

And that for a Wolfsburg back-up defender.

God I'm so glad we're not involved in that madness down there this season. Everyone throwing cash around left right and centre to try and stay up for the money next year.

lol It seems as if the smaller clubs in the league are spending more than us.

Bournemouth, now Norwich - it'll bite them on the bum if they don't survive.

To be fair they did just rob Bournemouth of the cash for Grabben.

God I'm so glad we're not involved in that madness down there this season. Everyone throwing cash around left right and centre to try and stay up for the money next year.

To be fair they did just rob Bournemouth of the cash for Grabben.

they probably felt so dirty with that money they had to offload it immediately - with interest.

I think you can only start to judge Klopp next season,

This isn't his team and January isn't the time to make wholesale changes even if he wants to,

He has inherited a utterly mediocre side and people expect miracles. This summer I expect huge changes.

The likes of Lallana, Benteke, Lovren, even Sturridge and Milner will be gone and a whole raft of Kloppbots will come in who he knows will play to how he wants.

It was the same when Wenger took over at Arsenal. When a manager is so strong willed and adamant how their team should play, it takes at least a year to get the players in

Write off season for them

Probably because they already have players who have done more in this league than Kramaric.

Palace have one goal from their strike force of 7 all season in the league. And that was a penalty.

Benteke has 6 goals but doesn't suit Liverpool's style. Firmino has just 3 goals and he cost £25 mill plus.

A striker like Kramaric or someone similar is easily worth the gamble of say £5 mill.

Typical that Swansea have gone and appointment somebody today - ex Udinese as well.

That's us beaten tonight then!

With the greatest respect, why does him being ex Udinese offer any baring to the situation?  :huh:

Archived