Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

The list of teams I think can catch us is getting smaller every week. Can't see us finishing lower than 7th now and I'm a real pessimist.

hold up hold up, are we meant to read this as before half an hour ago you thought watford could catch us fez just log out pal give up find a new game to like 

Replace the words Watford and Ighalo for.. Leicester and Ulloa (on occasions)..

Ok... Hold it. How much closer are you to your total for the Ulloa Out campaign?

It's not like Ighalo has been a much better and influential component for Watford this season than Ulloa has been for us, is it?

Nah, not half an hour ago. Definitely four games ago though.

youre a mad man. the last time any sane person was concerned about watford finishing anywhere near us in the league was on deeney day 

youre a mad man. the last time any sane person was concerned about watford finishing anywhere near us in the league was on deeney day

I hardly ever think we'll win. In fact about the only times I have been really confident before a game even this season is Arsenal and Tottenham at home, for some stupid reason.

Ok... Hold it. How much closer are you to your total for the Ulloa Out campaign?

It's not like Ighalo has been a much better and influential component for Watford this season than Ulloa has been for us, is it?

Compare both players goals scored this season?

...think I've just bit!?

I hardly ever think we'll win. In fact about the only times I have been really confident before a game even this season is Arsenal and Tottenham at home, for some stupid reason.

as the great colchester city fan once said, I thought you were bright. I used to anyway.

Archived