Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Good, I don't centre backs who are nice to play against. Huth plays close to the edge, but rarely crosses the line enough to get punished.

This! If we played Was and Huth together, other players wouldn't dare set foot in our area. lol

Good, I don't centre backs who are nice to play against. Huth plays close to the edge, but rarely crosses the line enough to get punished.

He's not quite as good as Was at it, but yeah he seems to get away with what he does which must make it all the more annoying for other fans haha. As you say, you dont want your center backs to be nice to play against :D

Lost four on the bounce but their bubble hasn't burst and its got nothing to do with the fact Ighalo and Deeney aren't scoring.

It was a strange choice of personnel that Flores put out at the Liberty yesterday.

Maybe he wanted to give some of the names rumoured to leave the club this month some more match practice.

Nothing more than 2nd choice cover for Gomes but then we already had a guy from Lithuania..

you must be close to failing the league registration rules on homegrown players surely?

I can only think of Ake, Watson, Cathcart, Deeney.....am i missing something?

you must be close to failing the league registration rules on homegrown players surely?

I can only think of Ake, Watson, Cathcart, Deeney.....am i missing something?

Watfords 25 man squad plus under 21's.

post-8663-0-00116700-1453240846_thumb.pn

Ake is Dutch isn't he?

If you're trained for more than three years under the age of 21 at a British club you're classed as home grown. Fabregas comes under the home grown criteria.

Ake is under 21 anyway so doesn't have to be in the 25 man squad.

Archived