Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Walcott signed for Arsenal 10 years ago today, wow that makes me feel old 

I remember we played Southampton in the FA Cup right after he'd joined Arsenal and me and a few lads had go tickets to see him play really. Probably one of the worst games of all time, it was 0-0 all game and then the lads who had been sat playing their new shiney PSPs for most of the afternoon decided to leave - to which I said no and that I wanted to see the rest. Souffamptun then scored two minutes later and that was it.

Chelsea closing in on Alexandre Pato

Accrding to Tim Vickery, Corinthians desperate to sell-wages and soon to be out of contract. 12 M or less. Favoured position left side of front line. Would definitely take opposition's eye of Riyad.

Worth a punt for 10M?

Accrding to Tim Vickery, Corinthians desperate to sell-wages and soon to be out of contract. 12 M or less. Favoured position left side of front line. Would definitely take opposition's eye of Riyad.

Worth a punt for 10M?

Vickery has also said about 50x that there is huge scope to drive the price down to around 4-6m. Theyre desperate to sell this January as his contract is out in the summer, he is on big wages that they also want rid of now and he wont perform well for them.

I like Tim but he says the same thing every week, the amount of times Ive heard 'Ronaldinho peaked at 26 because his brother or someone died and has been a party boy ever since because he saw it could all end so soon', every week. All that bunda and them gold chains must be getting to him

Loving the new Villa chairman basically saying how they wasted £50m in the summer.

I'm sure the players in the team will now go that extra yard for Villa after basically getting called Shite

I'm sure most of them are trying to plan their escape already, doubt many of them will want to play Championship football.

And who on earth sanctioned £65k for Gabby Agbonlahor?

Loving the new Villa chairman basically saying how they wasted £50m in the summer.

I'm sure the players in the team will now go that extra yard for Villa after basically getting called Shite

Remember when they were predicted a solid midtable finish because of tactics Timmy and their brilliant purchases, despite losing Benteke and Delph. Funny

Ian Darke on BT is an awful commentator, he's about 5 minutes behind his co-commentators (I have no idea why they need two co-commentators btw). A moment ago Milner pushed Naismith over in the box and Hoddle and McManaman were talking about how it was a clear foul, Hoddle quite early on points out it was in the box, only for Darke to pipe up a full minute later "Well that was in the box wasn't it? Surely a penalty"

He's like an elderly relative who can't keep up with the conversation lol

Archived