Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Just watching motd on delay and that's what I instantly thought as well it would be interesting to see a list of the games he has attended this season

I'd bet they were surprisingly London based!

Sherwood genuinely just said there's 5 England internationals in that starting 11. I understand Kane and Alli. Dier on fringes. But Trippier and Rose? Do me a favour? They're probably 5th/6th in line to play for england in their positions

Has Trippier even made a squad yet?

Sherwood genuinely just said there's 5 England internationals in that starting 11. I understand Kane and Alli. Dier on fringes. But Trippier and Rose? Do me a favour? They're probably 5th/6th in line to play for england in their positions

I think he meant there's 5 Englishman in the starting Spurs XI not that there's 5 full blooded England internationals in the Spurs team

Beyond me again that at least three of Sunderland, Newcastle, Aston Villa, West Brom, Bournemouth & Norwich will survive.

Bournemouth are a decent outfit. Very inexperienced, but I've seen worse sides than Bournemouth in the Premier League.

West Bromwich are also a decent side. It's just that Pulis turned them into watching paint dry. They will end up finishing between 12th and 15th.

The rest you mentioned are dire.

Bournemouth are a decent outfit. Very inexperienced, but I've seen worse sides than Bournemouth in the Premier League.

West Bromwich are also a decent side. It's just that Pulis turned them into watching paint dry. They will end up finishing between 12th and 15th.

The rest you mentioned are dire.

Yeah, probably harsh putting Bournemouth alongside that lot actually.

Norwich are absolute shite. Their defence is the worst in the league by a mile.

So our next 3 fixtures could be huge:

Looking at them and the games they all play before they meet us, we are getting them at the right time.

Liverpool have two games before we play them - Stoke in the league cup and west Ham in the FA Cup.

Man City play three time Everton in the League Cup, Villa in the FA Cup and then Sunderland in the league.

Arsenal play 4 times (5 if they need a replay in the FA Cup)

Chelsea, Burnley FA cup, Bournemouth and Southampton.

Arsenal also play the first leg against Barcelona just 2 days after our game, so similar to stoke they may have their minds elsewhere.

We have a real chance and if we can get 5points + here, we then have the easiest run home of the three, not playing another top 4 side this season.

No European distractions and no mid week games.

Tune to get excited...

Guest Col city fan

Woy at the Spurs game watching Kane, Dier and Alli, rather than at the KP watching Vardy, Drinkwater and Albrighton. ..

There's a fookin shock.....

Woy at the Spurs game watching Kane, Dier and Alli, rather than at the KP watching Vardy, Drinkwater and Albrighton. ..

There's a fookin shock.....

I think people are overreacting a bit to this, as it's pretty clear why he would want to see as much of Kane and Alli (especially) to assess how they might fit into his Euros squad.

However it is a bit silly how often Roy's snapped there when there are plenty of teams he could be looking at.

I'd love Drinky or Albrighton to be in the hat for selection too, but we know Roy would just play them at left back, mistake them for corner flags or some such rubbish!

So our next 3 fixtures could be huge:

Looking at them and the games they all play before they meet us, we are getting them at the right time.

Liverpool have two games before we play them - Stoke in the league cup and west Ham in the FA Cup.

Man City play three time Everton in the League Cup, Villa in the FA Cup and then Sunderland in the league.

Arsenal play 4 times (5 if they need a replay in the FA Cup)

Chelsea, Burnley FA cup, Bournemouth and Southampton.

Arsenal also play the first leg against Barcelona just 2 days after our game, so similar to stoke they may have their minds elsewhere.

We have a real chance and if we can get 5points + here, we then have the easiest run home of the three, not playing another top 4 side this season.

No European distractions and no mid week games.

Tune to get excited...

Jesus, this is just mental.

If we can come out of the February games with a decent gap on 5th, it's ours to lose. 

Archived