Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

The idea of Barkley being picked in the euros ahead of drinky is sickening. He's been rubbish this season.

Not just that.

There's quite a realistic chance of Wilshere, Dier, Henderson and Milner being picked ahead of him because of who they play for.

Only winning the PL will force Roy to take notice I feel.

It is quite amazing how much they have spent and the situation they find themselves in. I do think however that both them and Sunderland will carve their way out of trouble. Villa have no chance now, Norwich are going to really struggle and Bournemouth and Swansea are too inconsistent. I also really want Bournemouth to go down, I'm not sure where the anger comes from but I despise them for some reason.

Bournemouth and their fans remind me of Plymouth and their fans. ^_^

We're really, really lucky in terms of injuries so far. Everton lose two men inside 25 minutes.

What is it with training sessions at other clubs these days?

Noticed we do fewer sliding tackles than last season and stay on our feet more, because the team is well drilled and leaves little space, though at times we can play too deep.

Leads to conceding fewer penalties and less injuries, our front and wing players often get clattered due to other teams sliding or diving in so they are the ones suffering injuries but they seem able to take it.

Martinez is a joke. He finished 11th last season and they are 11th again this season. That Everton squad is on par with Spurs squad but at least Spurs have a competent manager.

Even if they win today they leak so many goals in they will finish mid table yet again.

Martinez is a joke. He finished 11th last season and they are 11th again this season. That Everton squad is on par with Spurs squad but at least Spurs have a competent manager.

Even if they win today they leak so many goals in they will finish mid table yet again.

It's crazy to think how many Everton fans thought he was a step up from Moyes. His first year he achieved no more than Moyes did every season and was hailed as a genius because they passed the ball around a bit more. Since then he's taken them backwards drastically despite having a really good squad and more money to spend than Moyes ever had.

The problem Martinez faces is that he builds up their players so much. "Most exciting youngsters in Europe", "Gareth Barry is a legend", "Leighton Baines top left-back in the league"- so when they sit 12th after 20-odd games all the questions are about him not getting the best out of them.

Ranieri has been criticised for going on about 40 points whilst we're doing very well but it just kept everyone focused and allowed the odd poor match in amongst the impressive results. Martinez talks things up and doesn't back it up.

Noticed we do fewer sliding tackles than last season and stay on our feet more, because the team is well drilled and leaves little space, though at times we can play too deep.

Leads to conceding fewer penalties and less injuries, our front and wing players often get clattered due to other teams sliding or diving in so they are the ones suffering injuries but they seem able to take it.

Thats how I was thinking.Our back four go in sometimes, and Kante is no angel, but we dont seem to be so erratic, or

as you say a clattering group.Vardy can play on the boundaries, but not like last season, he chases, he uses his body,

and sometimes he bites.Maybe Claudio has brought a bit of Italian league tacttile, and tackling awareness..

Martinez is in no real danger. As long as Kenwright is there Martinez is safe, he's not the type to just sack but I do agree. Everton are a big club and they should be pushing Europe, especially with that squad. They are so inconsistent.

Archived