Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Football fans are really starting to annoy me. There's too much mouthing off outside the ground behind lines of policeman and singing in concourses and pubs when they've no intention of supporting their team in the stands.

All posing and no passion.

I think the fans are do used to being lower top half that they're  not excited anymore. 

I'm  sure season after season of being bang average mid table safety has that effect and we'd  be the same.

but ....they are Premiership royalty ...  this must be treasonable

I wouldn't say anybody thinks they are "Premiership royalty" but they a big club, one of the giants of English football, and nobody can deny that.

Everton have gone nowhere since Moyes left.

They've spent more money and regressed whilst under the illusion of pretty football.

When under Moyes they already played some decent stuff.

They did play great attacking football in Martinez' first year but since then it's gone the other way. 

In their heady days,of Kendal and Ball I used to support Everton as my 2nd team.

Went to See more Everton games, that old league 1 Champions year.

Even then , they could be awfully quiet.Strange really they could get really loud, outshout the best,

then suddenly just little murmours.

How long does Martinez get? Today's result is a shocker. Bookies had that nailed on as a home win.

He's safe as long as Everton aren't in any danger of relegation. Kenwright isn't a man to chop and change. 

I wouldn't say anybody thinks they are "Premiership royalty" but they a big club, one of the giants of English football, and nobody can deny that.

Oh they are Royalty all right,of the top tier,112 seasons in top flight, only ever 4 seasons out, then all honours domestically.

Great record.Staying above avg, is something to shout about.

That said, this past few seasons, their young stars, too busy posing, instead of getting stuck in, Barry and Staines

will fight, but now on the downward curve.Lakaku looks like he needs a good partner, but for me today didnt

Like many, want to do the hard yards.

Barclay is a lot of huff and puff, nothing at the end.Becoming questionable for 1st choice for England Games.

Supporting my view, Rooney plays behind Kane and Vardy.Ali slips in nicely.

Oh they are Royalty all right,of the top tier,112 seasons in top flight, only ever 4 seasons out, then all honours domestically.

Great record.Staying above avg, is something to shout about.

That said, this past few seasons, their young stars, too busy posing, instead of getting stuck in, Barry and Staines

will fight, but now on the downward curve.Lakaku looks like he needs a good partner, but for me today didnt

Like many, want to do the hard yards.

Barclay is a lot of huff and puff, nothing at the end.Becoming questionable for 1st choice for England Games.

Supporting my view, Rooney plays behind Kane and Vardy.Ali slips in nicely.

I wouldn't quite call them premier league royalty... Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea maybe man city ... since the formation of the PL I believe Everton have only finished once in the top 4 and that was fourth...

Archived