Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Always had a soft spot for Costa tbf. Plays on the edge, if Rooney kept his he'd be twice the player he is now.

The only problem I have with him is the way he feigns injury. Would absolutely love to have him playing for us.

I wouldn't quite call them premier league royalty... Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea maybe man city ... since the formation of the PL I believe Everton have only finished once in the top 4 and that was fourth...

No, not PL, but including PL, they are more than holding their own.I dont differ, top-flight is the same for me , when

the various clubs, keep their high consistency going.

ON other points, Martinez for me is an ok manager, and this season its his players letting him down.

They know they should be chalenging top 6, they know they are good players, they forget they have to

fight, bite, dig to earn it. Mentally this season to cocksure, before crossing the whitwash.

Martinez, might just not be the type to give out a good rollicking, not just get angry, get evil.He aint.

I reckon Claudio could if necessary. Klopp across the city, no doubt.

Everton in comparison was well set up for this season, many leicester fans probably, wishing their

squad could compare.On paper yonks behind, reality city's squad embarrassingly better.

Spurs and Everton are could comparisons, Everton players, the northern lads, are acting

like the so called southern posers and ponces, where Spurs have some grit, and more honesty.

Delafou could of won the game today, but he had no helpers, so that he didnt believe anymore.

Archived