Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Imagine if, in the year where Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United are all poor and Manchester city are terribly inconsistent, Arsenal have their best chance in years at the title and somehow STILL manage to do what they always do and bottle their title challenge, finishing behind little old Leicester City.

I'll be laughing for weeks - once I've finished celebrating, of course!

Looking for classic Grade A cvntish performance from Diego Costa today, ideally with the same reaction from Arsenal to the one at Stamford Bridge earlier this season.

So far so good!

The pessimist in me is thinking if Arsenal somehow turns this around and win then it could give them impetus to kick on and storm the league.

Never been so happy to watch that total seanut score.

For one day only, I'm a Chelsea fan.

Yes, I do feel dirty saying that. I'll wash my mouth out at full time.

Soap will be short in Leicester this week, in my case, 'Just the tante emma laden' in woellstein.

Though my son in Darmstadt, doesnt swear....hes a good boy and in love'. He will be wishing

that the bad guys smack Ars today.

Was it?

Seeing the replay from the other side, Costa clearly falls over like a bag of potatoes. I couldn't see any contact whatsoever.

It is because from that angle it is virtually impossible for any ref to see the contact,  but the ref must always give the foul if there is no contact anywhere near the ball.

Was it?

Seeing the replay from the other side, Costa clearly falls over like a bag of potatoes. I couldn't see any contact whatsoever.

I hate Chelsea, hate Costa, quite like Arsenal and have a soft spot for all Germans but even I thought it was a stonewall red.

Imagine if that happened against us and the defender wasn't sent off. I'd be apoplectic.

Archived