Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Is it just me or anyone else hate goals with different coloured nets?! Man city, Everton and Liverpool have them and they look awful.

Despise them. They add nothing. Just make it harder to tell if a goal's been scored.

How does using blue nets promote Everton's identity? Would it feel less homely if they were white? Of course it wouldn't. Goals are functional items - there's absolutely no need to tailor them to your club.

Walcott could and should be a world class player, but he's just always bang average. The odd game he shines, then the light goes out again.

He has the tools to be a great player but he's bang average. He's 26 so I doubt he will improve much. He's getting £100,000 a week to have 1 good game in 5.

Walcott is on £100,000 a week. He's stealing a living.

He had one very productive season with van Persie. But has been average for most of his career.

I agree, but hes suffered really bad injuries, and cant really remember an injury free half season.

His whole career just couldnt take off, as promised.

He's all pace and a semi decent finisher. Top sides don't give him nearly as much space as he needs to run into and that's why he's looked rubbish today. Against the likes of West Brom he's always going to look better when you're up against players with the turn circle of a tank.

Archived