Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Fricking amazing that! Just think though if Mahrez scored them pens we'd be 7 clear!

I actually believe we are going to qualify for champions league now!

I believed in top four weeks ago. The title is coming into view right now for me. What a glorious time to be alive (and a Leicester fan!)

Well that was unexpected. Thanks Chelsea. Things are certainly going our way. Not only through our own display but also the lack of display of those around us. It is still a tall order and  I will not  accept  or become over excited until it happens but whatever happens City have done great.

Fricking amazing that! Just think though if Mahrez scored them pens we'd be 7 clear!

Plz ppl stop mentioning "if" Mahrez didn't miss those pens....."if" .. "if" ... "if"

There is no such thing as "if"

it's irrelevant then you would say:

"What if Arsenal won today"

"What if Arsenal didn't drop those points"

"What if Macity did won those games"

"What if ... What if ... What if... What if...

It's meant 2b like that.

Full stop.

Move on.

Plz stop mentioning "if" Mahrez didn't miss those pens....."if" .. "if" ... "if"

There is no such thing as "if"

it's irrelevant then you would say:

"What if Arsenal won today"

"What if Arsenal didn't drop those points"

"What if Macity did won those games"

"What if ... What if ... What if... What if...

It's meant 2b like that.

Stop point.

Move on.

Jesus Christ mate he isn't having a go at your bumboy he's just making an extremely valid point with a hypothetical situation, don't cry about it.

We've got away from some penalties....stop mentioning it, because we have had games, where we could be 7pts behind.

Look at the tablecand enjoy, without another 'if ' passing your lips or confusing your brain cells..

If I was younger Rachel could be my wife, but another if covers it, only if Rachel would of been more beautifull

than my wife.....no ifs she aint...So ifs have no plus points, my darling wife and our CITY do..!!!

Jesus Christ mate he isn't having a go at your bumboy he's just making an extremely valid point with a hypothetical situation, don't cry about it.

what if the crowded ppl in your head went riot and u start making nonsense.

Just making a point with a hypothetical situation.;)

relax and take it easy man

@@ScouseFox is gonna love this Stones performance lol lol

as per i was right when everyone else was wrong, everton are dogs and john stones is probs the worst defender in the country. havent seen any of it cos i was away but can imagine he was shit because he is shit

What if you were wrong?

Wrong about what? That if Mahrez had scored we would won both those games? If so in both situations it is extremely likely we would have won, being in one we were against 10 men for the rest of the game and in the other it would be 2-0 against the worst team in the league. Nobody is slating Mahrez; he's ace.

Wrong about what? That if Mahrez had scored we would won both those games? If so in both situations it is extremely likely we would have won, being in one we were against 10 men for the rest of the game and in the other it would be 2-0 against the worst team in the league. Nobody is slating Mahrez; he's ace.

You don't get it.

What if Mahrez did score those pens, and what if Arsenal didn't drop those points , you would be @least 3pts behind Arenal. So what the heck can "if" contribute huh? Can't contribute a thing really.

So....There is no such thing as "if" for things of the past. it's called "moving on"

as per i was right when everyone else was wrong, everton are dogs and john stones is probs the worst defender in the country. havent seen any of it cos i was away but can imagine he was shit because he is shit[/quot

I watched it john stones was shit him and howard were at fault for swanseas first goal. Why people rave about everton i don't know because quite frankly they are poor

Thats how I was thinking.Our back four go in sometimes, and Kante is no angel, but we dont seem to be so erratic, or

as you say a clattering group.Vardy can play on the boundaries, but not like last season, he chases, he uses his body,

and sometimes he bites.Maybe Claudio has brought a bit of Italian league tacttile, and tackling awareness..

I was going to say the same thing, just not as well.  :)

Some nobody (Stoke journo) said we look like AC Milan, which is nice to hear!

worst bit is we should be 7 points clear lol

and Souness still think's Chelsea can make top four lol lol lol

Terry said the same about Chelsea pushing for 4th.

They're 9 points off 5th as it stands, and if someone suggests that they'll catch up enough to get European football via their league position, you'd (perhaps rightly) laugh in their face.

We're TEN points above 5th. For anyone thinking it's impossible that Chelsea make Europe, then surely by the same token, it's almost impossible for us to miss out.

Archived