Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Looking for classic Grade A cvntish performance from Diego Costa today, ideally with the same reaction from Arsenal to the one at Stamford Bridge earlier this season.

Don't suppose you have the winning lottery numbers as well, do ya?

Some berk rang up claiming Spurs are still to play us, getting terribly excited about the prospect.

It would appear they've erased the defeat from memory already, and Wright/Cates didn't pick up on it. Quality all round.

i can't believe none of them realised lol

Love the debate about 3 match or one match suspension for Mertesacker. Arsenal play Burnley, Bournemouth and Southampton before they play us. Even if it is 3 matches he wil still play against us.

Good

His Arsenal analysis is perfectly spot on.

The only thing i can say for Arsenal is nobody wins or loses the title in January. There's still a lot of football to be played. The top spot will change hands numerous times in the next 3 months.

On the other hand, Arsenal have lost 6 games so far, and we're in January. I can't remember the last side who lost that many games and still won the league.

Wrighty loves us because he loves Vardy,

Having started in non-league himself to play and star at the top level, I think he feels that Vardy is a modern day version of him who had to struggle in the lower leagues and work hard to get where they are instead of being a star at a young age and not having to graft like he did,

Paul Merson also always praises us. I remember after we beat Newcastle he was raving about us. He said Newcastle won't have a run around like this again, that's how dominant we were that day.

When we beat Everton few weeks later he was again full of praise for us.

Wrighty loves us because he loves Vardy,

Having started in non-league himself to play and star at the top level, I think he feels that Vardy is a modern day version of him who had to struggle in the lower leagues and work hard to get where they are instead of being a star at a young age and not having to graft like he did,

yep

Wrighty knows how hard it is from that level. You have to work extra hard and he certainly sees himself in vardy

His Arsenal analysis is perfectly spot on.

The only thing i can say for Arsenal is nobody wins or loses the title in January. There's still a lot of football to be played. The top spot will change hands numerous times in the next 3 months.

On the other hand, Arsenal have lost 6 games so far, and we're in January. I can't remember the last side who lost that many games and still won the league.

6 ?

Archived