Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

His Arsenal analysis is perfectly spot on.

The only thing i can say for Arsenal is nobody wins or loses the title in January. There's still a lot of football to be played. The top spot will change hands numerous times in the next 3 months.

On the other hand, Arsenal have lost 6 games so far, and we're in January. I can't remember the last side who lost that many games and still won the league.

Unless they run out of steam as suggested, I reckon Spurs could finish above Arsenal, which may be disappointing, since our GD is fairly good against Arsenal, but poor against Spurs and Man City. Seven nil win over Man City would put things right though!

Rumors are that Real Madrid have a buy back clause on Ozil and are thinking of using it in this window. If you were an Arsenal fan you would be extremely nervous!! why do clubs allow these clauses?!

It's not going to be for cheaper than they bought him though is it?

Gonna be over 40m.

We had possibly the most pointless/ obscure thing we learned from the "Five Things We Learned" in the Mirror today regarding the Palace v Tottenham match. Apparently, this could be the FA Cup Final in May as was observed from a totally unrelated league match before the fourth round has been played.

Always rated him, shame to see good players going to crap leagues for the money.

Totally agree. The guy is 28 and already a multi-millionaire, he must be on over £100k a week. Is it really worth spending your prime years in a shite league for a few extra quid? Bit of a joke really.

The only good thing about China would be the food. But you'd soon get bored of eating Chicken chow mein & egg fried rice everyday.

I'd rather move to the MLS or even better the Indian super league.

more like shark fin soup and dogs

The only good thing about China would be the food. 

really? not the different culture and history of the country? strange comment lol.

I'd love to spend a year or two living in one of China's big cities. 

footballers have an excellent opportunity to live in different countries throughout their career. I'm sure many move for money but sure some move about to see and live in different parts of the world.

Guest seanfox778

china would probs be a pretty cool place to live if you're rich tbf. i'd move to somewhere cooler than england if i was rich, and i'd deffo move there if i was getting a payrise, too.

I get this but It will still be a cool place to live when he's 30 + though. Surely as a top footballer you want to play in the best leagues as long as possible whilst you can, he'd still be on a decent wedge here in England. It will baffle me if he went but but each to their own.

I get this but It will still be a cool place to live when he's 30 + though. Surely as a top footballer you want to play in the best leagues as long as possible whilst you can, he'd still be on a decent wedge here in England. It will baffle me if he went but but each to their own.

meh, he's not first choice at chelsea, he's won the champions league and the league, he's played for brazil at a world cup in brazil. he ain't gonna achieve more than he's already achieved really, may as well live somewhere better than chelsea and somehow manage to earn even more money. 

Archived