Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

As much as I rate KDB, i'm relieved he'll be spending some time out, and more than likely won't be back for the game vs us from what I saw with that injury.

He's a class act and i'll be missing him on fantasy.

Yet another game for Man City to play to.

Very pleased Man City won. Another extra game for them. The fixtures are piling up for those teams around us and this can only be a good thing. Man City are still in the C/L, FA cup and now the league cup final. Arsenal still in the C/L & FA cup, Tottingham still in E/L & FA cup. The more matches they have and the longer they stay in these competitions the better it will be for us!

Inevitable that Moyes will go back

Moyes had Everton in the top 4 (and regularly the top 6) with a far weaker side than this in a far stronger Premier League.

Is it pronounced "De Broyner" (how everyone says) or "De Brenner" (City stadium announcer/Kelly Cates)?

No-one seems to know. 'De Broyne' was popular at first but since then I've heard 'De Brunnya' too (although I suspect that's just Jonathan Pearce trying to be as pretentious as he can be). 

I'd say Man City's stadium announcer is most likely to get it right.

Kevin De Bruyne currently being stretchered off! Gutted for him as he's a class act, made a massive impact tonight and all season. Will be a big loss for them against us next week, good news for us in a bitter sweet way.

Damn. he's a big scorer in my dugout squad

Also had a season where they finished 17th. They might try and ride this out too.

That was Moyes' first season in charge of Everton, also consider Everton had previously finished area that position under different managers (they stayed up last day one season didn't they!?).

But he didn't he wasn't avoiding Mertesacker when he dived, he had bypassed the foul and then gone down 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szglk1gkoJg

He has planted his right foot cleanly, it is nowhere near Mertesacker's lunge and then goes over on his right foot. He wasn't diving to avoid contact, he avoided contact and had a clear run at goal if he decided to stay on his feet. There was minimal contact on his left foot, and I'm not saying it isn't a foul, but if it is an automatic red for denying a clear goal-scoring opportunity, then I doesn't seem right to send him off when he didn't deny Costa anything.

I personally believe that Mertesacker is looking for Koscielny's positon rather than the linesman.

He thought that Koscielny could cover so he attempted to take Costa out. Clear red.

Archived