Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I see what you are saying but failing at Everton would damage his rep a lot more than failing at Chelsea, really it is a nothing to lose appointment for Hughes if he takes it. Stoke are doing as well as they probably ever could and barring a Leicester Style season they will drop off next season maybe start to lose a few players. Whereas Chelsea can't get any worse than this season.

Taking the Chelsea job now is probably the best time to do it as he will have their poor season this season to mitigate any bad start and he will have time to put things right, missing out on the top 4 will not be seen as a failure as long as they are in the top 6/7 and are improving for next season.

Yeah I suppose you've got some good points there, but even so it's unlikely Chelsea will appoint an british manager these days.

Yeah I suppose you've got some good points there, but even so it's unlikely Chelsea will appoint an british manager these days.

Yeah because there isnt an English manager who brings the track record of a Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp etc which is the level Chelsea are aiming at.

That much is obvious

Yeah because there isnt an English manager who brings the track record of a Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp etc which is the level Chelsea are aiming at.

That much is obvious

Yes but lets face it have a lot of these so called top world class coaches ever worked with in the lower leagues with a small budget and been able to take them from the bottom to the top. A lot of decent English coaches have but never been given opportunity to manager a big club. I mean look at Eddie Howe and what he's done with Bournemouth, could have Mourhino and Guardiola achieved something like that?

Yes but lets face it have a lot of these so called top world class coaches ever worked with in the lower leagues with a small budget and been able to take them from the bottom to the top. A lot of decent English coaches have but never been given opportunity to manager a big club. I mean look at Eddie Howe and what he's done with Bournemouth, could have Mourhino and Guardiola achieved something like that?

Yeah they could.

interestingly just this morning the telegraph did an feature on "which players have the most negative effect on each club". kevin de bruyne has the most negative effect on the win percentage of man city, and if i remember right he had the most negative affect on any club's form lol.

shows how much stats can mess some views up. think city have won every game this season in which he hasn't featured. they'll sure struggle without him.

Yeah i seen that, no surprises Doggo Laet was the player for us

Liverpool after their great years, started to hit a wall, their top names fell off.Managers came and went, because the club was too impatient.

Man.utd.Busby..then uncertain yrs.Ferguson era took a few years, but payed those yrs back in abundance. Really Didnt give Moyes long enough, everybody knew Fergusons last season, with title,would need a rebuild.

Chelsea, imo the players, forgot to return from summer hols, and couldnt kick back in, plus Mourinho lost it, he didnt understand he had to change tack, shown in pre and early season interviews.

I honestly believe he was frustrated and confused, hence his outburst over 'doctorgate'

This season, the also rans have stole a few good players from under the noses of bigger rivals.

Big clubs have not gone off the scale to invest in the new over exaggerated posterboy players.

Not one , not just city but a few clubs, have kept a good season start, with a few dips, still going,

continually taking big points from traditional big clubs.

Arsenal, Man.City, Man.utd, and Even low key Spurs are not picking up predictors expected 3 points.

Liverpool, Everton against many people thoughts have not gone on that expected pick me up run.

The promoted Clubs, have really upset the prediction tables.

Maybe something else is happening the Super-player-syndrome is levelling out and the thought of avg-techies in the avg clubs are giving that extra %, which then improves and pulls the other teammates along, which then in turn creates automatically self-confidence through those squads. If you like a sort of knock-on effect, through so called lower PL teams, whose players, have experience the lower leagues, have now found their fight again, except prancing around and posing.Just reaching the PL hights is no longer enough.

The 3 promoted clubs, Leicester have decided not to take it lying down, they are now facing up ,

like teams used to before the PL.The team supports the skilled individuals, but this season those individuals also support the team, by competing more for the ball, even if its only

along/within their given zones or lines.

Prima-donnas across the board in avg teams, have no longer an easy ride.

Even our players,even over many games, if not performing to form , have given their all.

They have taken on that opposite quote from NP F.O.D mantel

F.U.D so long as I wear the shirt.

Leicester you could say, seem to have kicked it off last season.....

'Nobody is that big, nobody is that small...No fear'

Archived