Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Newcastle are in trouble if they go down. They've spent an absolutely ridiculous amount of money.

lol Everytime I text my mate, who supports Newcastle, that McClaren has spent a shitload to still be in a relegation battle, he doesn't reply. lol

I think Newcastle will have enough to stay up, but yep, those contracts need to be loaded with get out clauses or else there is a real problem.

Theres no such thing as too good to go down though. A decent amount of individual talent alone wont suffice.

The more money Newcastle spend, the more I want them to go down. They've spent £29m in January already and by the looks of things want to spend at least £10m more on a striker. And they spent a bunch during the summer as well and are still in the relegation fight.

newcastle fans are mental. the amount of them on Twitter laughing at stoke trying to buy berahino because they think Newcastle are a much better proposition is off the scale weird. they are f ucking shite.

Going to expect a few protests/pro Terry chants on Wednesday then.

He will playing abroad by the sounds of it.

Not meaning to hijack the conversation, but Mario Suarez is a shrewd bit of business. Good deal for you.

least shocking news of all time;

pelligrini leaves city at the end of the season. wonder if they have a replacement lined up who has already said he will be free in the summer. dunno. 

Archived