Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Sky must be thanking man city because otherwise they'd have bugger all of major interest to talk about on their big deadline gala day

Yup, the hype of the last few years, has died down, plus imo, even top clubs have learnt those big names,

That have been hyped from media and agents alike, might not be wise choices for the PL, or really

arent that price tag worth.

Man City will win the league next year, he's a great manager but the other sides in the league are fûcking shit so Man City just have to be reasonably good

watford buying an 18 year old for £8m lol

Hopefully Pellegrini goes off the rails and starts calling out his own players and throwing matches in order for us to win the league.

We always liked you Pellegrini.

Personally I'd like him to win a few of the four cups he is still in, then say, 'over to you pep'.

Hardly been a poor manager, then again Mancini wasn't either.

Yeah fair play to them but it's mad to think that Watford have basically spent the same as our transfer record on an 18 year old Ecuadorian kid

To go with our 6 million young striker who has only played 2 games...

Seem to spend big for the future...or doing what they've done in the past.

Using the clubs they owe to almost stock pile players the Pozzos have scouted around the world.

(Of course having the millions from the new TV deal SHOULD we stay up will help)

To go with our 6 million young striker who has only played 2 games...

Seem to spend big for the future...or doing what they've done in the past.

Using the clubs they owe to almost stock pile players the Pozzos have scouted around the world.

(Of course having the millions from the new TV deal SHOULD we stay up will help)

I was thinking the other day that most clubs are going to spend the new TV money poorly but you won't be of them

Bit of underwhelming business for West Brom. Sandro and Alex Pritchard, 2 championship level signings.

Remi Garde announcing he is considering future at Aston Villa after failure to sign anyone in the window. 

This amuses me.

Well hopefully not but even the Pozzos have brought a few duds* (albeit not for millions unlike we've done in the past)

Is it becoming the case that the Pozzos are using Watford to buy players for Udinese and Granada? With that Premier League money and stuff. I've always thought having multiple clubs like that is shady. 

Is it becoming the case that the Pozzos are using Watford to buy players for Udinese and Granada? With that Premier League money and stuff. I've always thought having multiple clubs like that is shady. 

Looks like that to me, its clearly how they like to operate and its brought them success.

Is it in line with the rules? If so like loads of things in modern football, you cant blame them for taking advantage of it

Archived