Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Manuel Pellegrini carries himself with a lot of dignity over the Guardiola situation, and i actually think this could strengthen the resolve of his man city team.

They will definitely win at least one trophy this season for me, hopefully not denying us the miracle at the same time

Pellgrini's agent says he might be interested in managing Chelsea next season according to the Evening Standard.

All we'd need after that is Jose at Utd in August to complete the merry go round (well LVG would have to be back at Bayern to complete the merry go round but you know what I mean...).

Lawrensens commentary on BBC 1 mk Dons /Chelsea is embarrassing!!

What a complete bellend he is!

The only one worse then him is, glen hoddlem, I is the worse co comontater is history, plane, boring, and he just rambles shit in 5min bursts lol lol

Southampton haven't conceded since Fraser Forster came back 4 games ago.

Three really good English goalkeepers at the moment. It's only 10 years since it was Robinson or James.

Shame we can only pick 1.

Watching MOTD.

To be fair, Kane looks utterly unplayable and has to be included in the England team on this form.

You could say exactly the same for Vardy.

Guest Col city fan

Bournemouth look like they are gonna escape. Ofobe looks to be a great signing for them.

It's gonna be Villa, Norwich and Sunderland or even West Brom I think.

Guest Col city fan

Can't knock Kane at all. He's on fire, like Jamie. With Wooney coming back to form this bodes well for the Euros.

Archived