Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Bournemouth look like they are gonna escape. Ofobe looks to be a great signing for them.

It's gonna be Villa, Norwich and Sunderland or even West Brom I think.

I've got a sneaky feeling Sunderland will do it again and survive, they've been very stubborn of late.

He chose to go to Villa y'know..??

United looked very good going forward from the highlights on MOTD, tore Stoke apart.

I can't decide if United picking up form is a good thing or a bad thing. Good thing is they still have to play Arsenal, City and Spurs, whereas by the time we play them it will be clearer how the season will pan out.

The bad side is that this is 4 teams potentially chasing us down and a realistic possibility of finishing 5th...

Just coming down from last night, reality starting to set in nothing would be worse than losing out from here and finishing 5th, yet it is very possible with United finding form, Spurs looking very good, if anything it is Arsenal that look the worst of recent games and City didn't look great last night or against West Ham.

Bournemouth look like they are gonna escape. Ofobe looks to be a great signing for them.

It's gonna be Villa, Norwich and Sunderland or even West Brom I think.

Newcastle? Swansea?

I think Villa and Norwich will go though.

Manager of the month for January seems a tough one, 3 teams were unbeaten us and Man City with 8 points, but both dropping needless points against weaker opposition and Chelsea 6 points from 12.

Southampton have the most points with 9 from 12 but lost to a poor Norwich side.

Bournemouth have also done ok.

Tough one this month.

I usually never feel sorry for fans of big clubs. They've had so much success that they dont need my sympathy. But I do really feel for Arsenal fans. They have to put up with some of the most overpaid useless shitbags. 

Walcott is a joke of a footballer. £140,000 a week for what? He's a hopeless footballer. He's nearly 27 and has been at Arsenal for 10 years and still cannot control a football. 

Aaron Ramsey is another player who is not good enough for Arsenal. Woeful passing and neglects his duties. He cannot pass a ball 5 yards. My missus is a Gooner and she would swap Ramsey for Kante tomorrow to play in the pivot. Arsenal are a massive club and they dont need to put up with the dross they have.

I usually never feel sorry for fans of big clubs. They've had so much success that they dont need my sympathy. But I do really feel for Arsenal fans. They have to put up with some of the most overpaid useless shitbags. 

Walcott is a joke of a footballer. £140,000 a week for what? He's a hopeless footballer. He's nearly 27 and has been at Arsenal for 10 years and still cannot control a football. 

Aaron Ramsey is another player who is not good enough for Arsenal. Woeful passing and neglects his duties. He cannot pass a ball 5 yards. My missus is a Gooner and she would swap Ramsey for Kante tomorrow to play in the pivot. Arsenal are a massive club and they dont need to put up with the dross they have.

a hopeless footballer who properly tore us a new arsehole in the home fixture?

that interview was funny though, reminded me of a few fickle bellends on here.

Walcott was ruined by Arsenal/Wenger

He was and would have been a top top quality striker... near every time he's played there for Arsenal he's scored... does he get the chance to do it often? Does he bollocks 

The fear about us becoming a champions league club is that we may have someone embarrassing doing a  "Leicester Fan TV" like Arsenal/Chelsea etc

Kane and Vardy could actually be a fantastic pairing in the euros, such a shame Woy will play 4-3-3

This is the problem, how would  they work as a partnership? Spurs don't play with 2 forwards, we play with Vardy up top and Shinji in behind, neither Vardy nor Kane can play the number 10 role (Rooney or Barkley could). So how would you fit them both in the team without playing one out of position?

Vardy can actually play as part of a front 3 and did last season with Nuge and Ulloa, but it has to be a high pressing fluid front 3 and not Vardy stuck out on the left.

This is the problem, how would they work as a partnership? Spurs don't play with 2 forwards, we play with Vardy up top and Shinji in behind, neither Vardy nor Kane can play the number 10 role (Rooney or Barkley could). So how would you fit them both in the team without playing one out of position?

Vardy can actually play as part of a front 3 and did last season with Nuge and Ulloa, but it has to be a high pressing fluid front 3 and not Vardy stuck out on the left.

-------------Hart----------------

-----Stones---Smalling---Cahill----

--Albrighton-----------------Shaw---

---------Drinkwater---Dier----------

---------Alli/Barkley/Rooney------

----------Vardy------Kane-----------

3-4-1-2 like we played at the arse end of last season.

Guest Col city fan

Newcastle? Swansea?

I think Villa and Norwich will go though.

It's difficult to look at that Newcastle squad and think they are going to get relegated. Though by no means impossible of course. They should be so much better than they are. Perez has surely got to start doing something soon? Shelvey imo is a good player for them. And they've got others who can turn it on. Their problem is their defence. Just got a feeling West Brom might be dragged in there.

It's difficult to look at that Newcastle squad and think they are going to get relegated. Though by no means impossible of course. They should be so much better than they are. Perez has surely got to start doing something soon? Shelvey imo is a good player for them. And they've got others who can turn it on. Their problem is their defence. Just got a feeling West Brom might be dragged in there.

you still reckon West Ham are going down?

Guest Col city fan

you still reckon West Ham are going down?

What..a prediction I made near the start of the season? Most on here had Chelsea as Champions didn't they?

:thumbup:

What a tosser that guy. Arsenal didn't have the clichéd margins yesterday. I thought Özil was desperately unlucky not to score on two occasions. He cannot be responsible for creating AND scoring all their goals, can he? Arsenal fans love to have Walcott as their pet hate, but he certainly proved the perfect antidote to us earlier in the season. Arsenal will keep plugging away like they do, and with a couple more players coming into form, they will be right up there at the end.

What..a prediction I made near the start of the season? Most on here had Chelsea as Champions didn't they?

:thumbup:

Can't say I blame you. They looked woeful in their short-lived European campaign. With a new inexperienced manager alarm bells were definitely ringing. I don't think anyone saw those away wins at Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City coming.

Well I have not much sympathy for Arsenal or their supporters but that was some proper rant and surely must've struck a chord among their supporters, even if that gentleman was talking out of his arse at times  lol

I glanced over the comments section below and found out an interesting post comparing Arsenal and Leicester players' pre-match attitude:

The players need a good kick up the arse! I saw Chamberlin dancing in the ****ing tunnel before the game. If that happened with Tony Adams as captain, he'd of been kicked off the team and deservedly so. Look at Leister. Before each game they're focused, pumped and ready. They WANT IT! After they win theres no celebrations, they don't take selfies in the changing rooms. They shake hands and move onto the next game. They're looking at the bigger picture. Same with City and the other lot down the road.

Exactly what I noticed when watching tunnel cam videos. It almost feels surreal. They turn up, go to the changing room, then on the pitch. Fast forward 2 hours later, Leicester two Liverpool nil, 3 points taken, big team or not, there's no celebrations or selfie silliness, they just go back to the changing room, a day like everyday it seems... "Job done, thanks for the game lads. Next!" :)

Archived