Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

a hopeless footballer who properly tore us a new arsehole in the home fixture?

that interview was funny though, reminded me of a few fickle bellends on here.

Yes and he's scored 1 solitary PL goal since that day.

He's on 140k a week and he hasn't improved since he was 17. Still can't cross a ball, can't hold the ball up, can't dribble etc.

Guest Col city fan

I'm going to start calling you Amir Khan because you can't take anything on the chin.

Says the bloke who said Neville would be a good football manager cos he's a good pundit.

Thhhhwaaack!

lol

Like the Amir Khan thing though. I'm gonna use that with mi pals.

What a tosser that guy. Arsenal didn't have the clichéd margins yesterday. I thought Özil was desperately unlucky not to score on two occasions. He cannot be responsible for creating AND scoring all their goals, can he? Arsenal fans love to have Walcott as their pet hate, but he certainly proved the perfect antidote to us earlier in the season. Arsenal will keep plugging away like they do, and with a couple more players coming into form, they will be right up there at the end.

Agree on Ozil. Harsh on him.

His points about Ramsey and Walcott and the team being spineless bottlers are true though.

Arsenal Football Club are charging their fans an absolute fortune to watch bottlers bottle it every year.

Well I have not much sympathy for Arsenal or their supporters but that was some proper rant and surely must've struck a chord among their supporters, even if that gentleman was talking out of his arse at times lol

I glanced over the comments section below and found out an interesting post comparing Arsenal and Leicester players' pre-match attitude:

Leopard95

The players need a good kick up the arse! I saw Chamberlin dancing in the ****ing tunnel before the game. If that happened with Tony Adams as captain, he'd of been kicked off the team and deservedly so. Look at Leister. Before each game they're focused, pumped and ready. They WANT IT! After they win theres no celebrations, they don't take selfies in the changing rooms. They shake hands and move onto the next game. They're looking at the bigger picture. Same with City and the other lot down the road.

Exactly what I noticed when watching tunnel cam videos. It almost feels surreal. They turn up, go to the changing room, then on the pitch. Fast forward 2 hours later, Leicester two Liverpool nil, 3 points taken, big team or not, there's no celebrations or selfie silliness, they just go back to the changing room, a day like everyday it seems... "Job done, thanks for the game lads. Next!" :)

You don't see the Fuchs selfies after pretty much every match with one or another of the team then?

Says the bloke who said Neville would be a good football manager cos he's a good pundit.

Thhhhwaaack!

lol

Like the Amir Khan thing though. I'm gonna use that with mi pals.

I can accept that I got that wrong. That's the difference.

What on god's green earth is Jesse Lingard's celebration all about?

He looks like a massive bell doing it.

New thing the kids do these days. It's called the dab. It's all over social media.

lmao stones dropped. 

wanted by barcelona rejected the highest amount anyone would have ever paid for a defender england's best centre back EVER 

cant get in the everton team ahead of phil jagielka 

Watching the Watford v Chelsea build up, and they were talking about Watford's team spirit. Owen Hargreaves refenced Spurs as a similar team with good team spirit like Watford. As if he didn't mention Leicester lol

Blimey, it's so terrible I just assumed he'd come up with it himself. 

Vardy did it with Okazaki @ Everton.

Stones is not even on the bench.

Obviously dropped becase he's a bag of shit

completely agree mate

Agree on Ozil. Harsh on him.

His points about Ramsey and Walcott and the team being spineless bottlers are true though.

Arsenal Football Club are charging their fans an absolute fortune to watch bottlers bottle it every year.

'Fans' and media alike are very quick to jump on their backs. I think they've shown many times in recent years that they bounce back very well actually. They're having a tough time scoring, but really, by virtue of their performance yesterday, they would win that game nineteen times out of twenty. We won one game in seven prior to Stoke. Does that make our team spineless bottlers?

It's ridiculous to suggest the team doesn't want to win and are content to finish in secondary places. They evidently pushed very hard for a winner. Just because they are well paid professionals doesn't equate to them not having ambition and determination to achieve success. A little humility from their wouldn't go amiss.

Please can someone explain to me why the eff are we defending Arsenal? I worked in London for years and their fans and Spurs have always been the same. Proverbial whingers. They are going to win the league when they are winning and let's sack the manager these players are shit when they are not.

For the amount of money both Spurs and Arsenal have spent compared to most they should be romping the league at least fininshing in the top four each season.

Both sets of their supporters absolutely hate us Spurs more than most. I was in the Spurs pub before we played them in the league and they were running a book on what the score would be prior to kick off. Scores of 4 1, 5 1, were mooted Kane hattrick etc. I was so pleased we did them in the league.

Arsenal are exactly the same, their fans especially. If they beat us a week on Sunday their fans will say we are going to win the league, Leicester are shit etc, etc. If we do them, i hope we do, it will be Sack Wenger, he is shit, the players are shit.

I cannot defend any other teams fans, or opinions I am suprised a lot of our fans can?

Oh our bubble will burst soon and we haven't played anyone good yet.

Please can someone explain to me why the eff are we defending Arsenal? I worked in London for years and their fans and Spurs have always been the same. Proverbial whingers. They are going to win the league when they are winning and let's sack the manager these players are shit when they are not.

For the amount of money both Spurs and Arsenal have spent compared to most they should be romping the league at least fininshing in the top four each season.

Both sets of their supporters absolutely hate us Spurs more than most. I was in the Spurs pub before we played them in the league and they were running a book on what the score would be prior to kick off. Scores of 4 1, 5 1, were mooted Kane hattrick etc. I was so pleased we did them in the league.

Arsenal are exactly the same, their fans especially. If they beat us a week on Sunday their fans will say we are going to win the league, Leicester are shit etc, etc. If we do them, i hope we do, it will be Sack Wenger, he is shit, the players are shit.

I cannot defend any other teams fans, or opinions I am suprised a lot of our fans can?

Oh our bubble will burst soon and we haven't played anyone good yet.

Their fans and expectations have been tainted by the Premier League and their past success, feeding off the status quo between the Top Four teams in the past 20 years. They've amassed lots of players on criminal wages over the years, have shown on only a few occasions that they're after shrewd transfer business (maybe Arsenal more than others or Manchester United under Ferguson), have won little to nothing in the same space (sauf Manchester United and Chelsea), see a European competition as a given and the majority of their (foreign) fans nowadays concludes that large transfer fee must automatically equal quality.

They're jealous of little old Leicester, seeing what we're achieving on a tenth of their own budgets. They wish they could be us. They see our old-fashioned 4-4-2 and reminisce. They realize how simple football can be. They're not used to failure on a basic level and that must be very confusing for a lot of those (younger) prawn cocktail and fairweather fans.

It's okay, I couldn't care less about them. I'm over the moon as to where we are right now. It may only last for one or two seasons, but I'll always cherish that experience and shall remain modest and thankful. We out of all fanbases (and maybe older Manchester City fans) ought to know how fast the tide can turn in terms of league or league position and where we've come from to get to this point.

Archived